“above all expectations!”

Panorama Zagreb Hotel
Ranked #27 of 59 Hotels in Zagreb
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Atracted by great web offer, we decided to give Panorama a chance for a two night stay in Zagreb. overall expirience was more than good. We were situated in cosy room on the 14th. Room view was exceptional.... great panorama. Room is quite large, larger than most of their competitors i guess, eaventhough it could use some refubrishment. People were smiley and friendly. Front desk well organized for numerous groups checking in and out. It seemed as a busiest hotel in Zagreb that I ever visited. Breakfast was good, rich in choice and tasty,
if I had to remember one not so good thing regarding the hotel, I would say that it is the location. Hotel is not situated in the walking distance from the main square, so you have to take the tram or taxi.

overall, nice suprise! well done Panorama

Room Tip: the higher the better. best view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Cohones
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your impressions with the online community following your recent stay with us. We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly that you appreciated the spaciousness of our guestrooms and the view on the beautiful city of Zagreb.
Thank you for your complimenting hotel staff. Our staff members are always doing their utmost to ensure our guests feel most comfortable during their stay and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast so much.
Until next visit, kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. Good value for money, perhaps needs better services at some departments...

+ :
*Nice and really clean room.
*Comfortable bed.
*Great Breakfast with variety of food on a morning buffet, except perhaps for the coffee which is bad.
*Great restaurant service.
*Beautiful view.
*15 minutes walking distance from Center or take a taxi for appr. 40 kuna=6 euro

- :
*Had to prepay my whole stay and give a deposit for the mini bar! As the receptionist told me, it's a policy, I realized that this policy didn't happen for some friends that also stayed there. It was a bad welcoming and the receptionist wasn't so willing to help or explain further.

*Also the hotel claims that has an environmental policy for replacing towels and sheets whenever the customers ask for changing them, but never happened. They changed my towels everyday, even after I asked them not to do so. No one cared about what I wanted...

*Some people from the staff didn't speak English!

*Really warm rooms. When I asked the reception desk what to do, they told me to open the window... Of course I had already done that, but anyway that was a weird answer from a professional. (especially when the window opens only just a little bit.)

General: Some of the staff there act like if they didn't care but some of them are really trying... So, if you want a great service in that hotel ask for Mrs Alexandra at the reception desk, Mrs Milica and Mr Vlado at the restaurant and Mrs Marjana at the bar. They are true professionals that will assist you. Kind, helpful and always with a smile. Especially Mrs Vlado will make your day with his kindness and professional attitude. These people changed my bad experience with the rest of the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the last floors in order to have a view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MissPoL
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking yourself the time and effort to provide us with such detailed impressions about your stay with us. It is very nice to hear you were satisfied with our rooms and service. We have already shared your compliments to the staff members you have mentioned.
Regarding deposit, as it is common practice in some hotels, we do ask guests at the check in for payment guarantee, if it is not already covered within the original booking, which was your situation.
As a guarantee guests were asked either for credit card or cash deposit. Some of your colleagues instead of cash gave us their credit cards, but the same policy applied to all.
Due to your comment for changing towels, Housekeeper received your request not to change it, but she stated they were very wet and it takes a long time to dry, and this was the reason why she has changed it.
We hope you’ll have opportunity to visit us again and we will do utmost to provide you with best service and care.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Yes, it's cheap. Rooms look cheap and worn out as well.
The only real advantage is the high-floors view to the city.
Otherwise, just average hotel, far away not only from the center, but also from the Sheraton standards. (I guess they are about to lose the FourPoints brand).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I ve been staying in this hotel for two nights.Above all, I need to mention kind and helpful staff,and cleanliness of the hotel. Rich buffet brekfast,very tasty. Traditional food in the restorant - try strukli . I deeply recommend it to anyone coming to Zagreb.

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review. We are particularly pleased that you enjoyed the friendliness and efficiency of our associates. I see you have tried our local specialty Strukli on which we are very proud of and I am glad you liked our buffet breakfast.
Our Housekeeping team appreciates your praise regarding cleanliness, which will go a long way in ensuring that we will continuously provide service excellence.
We are looking forward welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is directly across the square from the Dom Sportova, so if you are attending an event there you can't get much more convenient than the Panorama. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from downtown Zagreb, but there is a pharmacy/drugstore attached the hotel and a few supermarkets close by.

The room we had was a good size. It was slightly dated, but perfectly clean. All the staff we encountered during our stay were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sdublin4
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We are always trying to provide high level service to every guest and it is very motivating to hear such nice comments such as your praise for our staff and cleanliness.
We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and still enjoy the friendly atmosphere every time I come back. The staff always remember me and the type of room I like. The only downfall recently is they have come out of the Starwood loyalty programme which has always been useful. Rooms are very clean, breakfast could be better but overall a very good hotel and always a smile when you check in.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank 49Andy
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear guest,
We are very happy you have chosen our hotel as your destination in Zagreb. Thank you for complimenting our staff and the cleanliness, which is of utmost importance to us.
We know the importance of a good breakfast and the impact it has on how you are starting into your day and we'll do our best to improve it upon your next stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it is truly appreciated and I will be sure to share it with my colleagues.
Until your next visit, best regards.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights and I was very pleased with services i got there, Specially at front desk.Very nice hotel with friendly staff. all together quality hotel!I really loved my stay in Hotel Panorama.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank deniss22
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us.
I highly appreciate your feedback particularly on your compliments on our staff .
I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we hope you'll visit us again.
Best regards.