Atracted by great web offer, we decided to give Panorama a chance for a two night stay in Zagreb. overall expirience was more than good. We were situated in cosy room on the 14th. Room view was exceptional.... great panorama. Room is quite large, larger than most of their competitors i guess, eaventhough it could use some refubrishment. People were smiley and friendly. Front desk well organized for numerous groups checking in and out. It seemed as a busiest hotel in Zagreb that I ever visited. Breakfast was good, rich in choice and tasty,
if I had to remember one not so good thing regarding the hotel, I would say that it is the location. Hotel is not situated in the walking distance from the main square, so you have to take the tram or taxi.
overall, nice suprise! well done Panorama
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Zagreb hotel, the tallest hotel building in Croatia, features 280 rooms and suites, functionally designed with a modern twist and panoramic view over Zagreb. Our guests, inspired by the experience of our hospitality over years, usually describe our hotel as comfortable and reliable. We proudly incorporated those descriptions into our tag line. We invite you to experience our warm hospitality and service quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Zagreb Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Zagreb
- Four Points By Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Zagreb
- Sheraton Zagreb
- Four Points Zagreb
- Zagreb Four Points
- Zagreb Sheraton