All reviews great location beds were comfortable visit zagreb receptionist fridge
Reviewed 8 November 2012

If I can describe may stay in one sentence, it would be: kind personnel, good location, budget prices, clean rooms, nice lobby, kitchen available.

For sure hostel in nice, close to the city center, railway and bus station. All location is in 10 minutes by foot.

Reception: kindest girl was there during my stay (sorry, didn't remember she's name). A lot of space in lobby. All PS's with web-cameras and free of charge. Kitchen equipped with boilers, hot plate, microwave oven, fridge, washing/drying machines, toaster etc. Rooms are clean, have a personal socket and lamp near every bed. Check out is pretty simple - just left the locker keys at reception.

Stayed there for one night 28-29 of October 2012.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: any room is good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Boroda222
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Turned up at 7am after a long train ride without a booking and was given somewhere to crash straight away. Easy to find, clean, tidy and quiet. Massive kitchen with everything provided. Everything is still new with the Ikea labels on them!

Staff are friendly and helpful.

Its the off season so not many guests, but if every hostel I went to was like this I'd be very happy!

This is the first, and probably only time I've rated everything 5/5

Room Tip: In the off season you might as well get the 8 bed dorm, I've got it and its currently just me. Rooms are massive.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank MikeENZ
Reviewed 1 September 2012

What do we need more than a nice reception, a clean and pretty room, two lovely beds, a complete fitted kitchen, three washing machines, a nice sitting room with coaches, big TV and two computer (internet included) ? A great place to stay, live and share. We like it.
If we returned to Zagreb, it would be our hostel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hugo b
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Except of location which was perfect, just between railway station and main city sights, i had so much fun with the staff there. I learned so much about Croatia and had a great tips for Croatian coast. Also they gave me precise tips for Zagreb atractions and night life. Place with free music in the Old city was amazing at night. Hostel itself is so new and comfortable and common room feels like your own living room. Also beds are very comfortable, with big lockers and reading light. I liked that one a lot. Thanks guys.

Room Tip: 8 bed dorm was just perfect, big beds a lot of space, reading light, big lockers and it is cheapest one
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2012

As soon as I walked in I felt like I was at home. Staff was incredible, very welcoming and helpful. Great location near the train station and all the sites. I walked to three other hostels comparing prices, Day and Night had the best price, the best location, and the best atmosphere by far. One of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed in. Ill will stay here again the next time Im in Zagreb.

Room Tip: I stayed in the 8 bed dorm, it was the cheapest but still quiet and I slept great!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo