All reviews great location beds were comfortable visit zagreb receptionist fridge
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stayed here by myself and had a pleasant experience.

The location is right in the heart of Zagreb so you can walk everywhere.

I checked in really late but the receptionist made everything super easy for me.

The rooms were well ventilated and air conditioned. The beds were comfortable too.

The kitchen was well equipped and the bathrooms were tidy.

For the price I was impressed.

Recommended!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This place is the worst. When I booked it there was no mention of bed bugs in the reviews, but obviously there has been an infestation - it is disgusting! Woke up with at least a hundred bites, they were crawling all over the bed and the walls. Asked a staff member if I could change rooms, she said no even though I saw other beds available. She said to book another hostel at 1AM!! And I couldnt even do that because the wifi cut out at about 10pm and didnt start working again. Do yourself a favour and stay LITERALLY anywhere else.

Room Tip: Stay here if you want bedbugs :)
Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank irm93
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Like all other reviews have said this place is infested with bed bugs but the staff don't seem to care. The beds and the couches in the living area are covered in them. Had to check/ throw out our clothes.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blairfullerton
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine and I stayed at Day and Night Hostel for three nights. It's a nice hostel close to everything in Zagreb, with clean rooms and bathrooms, and a reasonably sized kitchen. However the kitchen seemed a bit dirty - probably because of sloppy guests, not the hostel staff.

The staff were friendly and very helpful, but it seemed like they didn't really know how to fix bookings that had been separated in the data system (we booked two beds in the same room, but had to sleep in different rooms the first night). It wasn't really a problem for us though

The other guests where distant and avoided conversation - completely different from other hostels we've stayed at. This probably varies depending on who's staying there though.

All around a nice hostel, butt poor atmosphere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We woke up in the middle of the night because of bed bugs. When we went to the receptionist she didn't seem surprised and told us we could leave the hostel even though it was 2.00 AM. We "slept" on the couch the rest of the night. We did get our money back the next day but no apology and I am pretty sure they will not do anything to get rid of the bed bugs. Never go to this hostel!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends