DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zagreb
Hostel Nokturno(Zagreb)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
1,223 results
All reviewsdouble treefloor to ceiling windowswelcome cookiegreat hotelbusiness districtcorner suitefitness centermodern hotelcity centrebusiness triptop floorgreat roomtram stopthe main bus stationrooms are spaciouspublic transportold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very friendly & helpful at check-in; excellent rooms; good food (breakfast only eaten, so no view of evening meals). Pool / spa not open during our visit. Reception staff organised trams, taxis and restaurant bookings.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MMH1963
DoubleTreeZagreb, Guest Service Agent at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hello MMH1963,

thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb for your stay in Zagreb. I am thrilled to hear you had an excellent stay with us. We would love to welcome you and your family back should you stay in Zagreb again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Generally speaking I have quite bad experience with Zagreb hotels, especially with their staff. They are neutral at best, sometimes rude. However, this hotel was a pleasant surprise. The staff was helpful, especially one of the receptionists, a blonde lady with short hair (forgot her name) who was ready to go the extra mile to help me out when I had an issue with my corporate credit card. She was a lifesaver.

The hotel is very modern and well equipped, the video/audio system is one of the best I have ever seen in this category. Connection for all possible devices, very nice touch. Internet connection is very fast and reliable. One minor problem I had with my room is that the neighbouring building is an office, quite close and has clear view to one side of the hotel. The hotel windows may be tinted, nevertheless I kept the curtains shut all the time and the lack of natural light is a bit depressing.

The only thing what could use some refinement is the fitness center. It seems to be open for everybody, not only for hotel guests, therefore it was crowded almost all the time. Moreover, they were always out of towels.

My overall experience was very positive though, so chances are I will stay here next time if I return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank B_K_7903
DoubleTreeZagreb, Guest Service Agent at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Barnabas K,

thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb. I am excited to hear your stay with us was a pleasant surprise. We try to meet every guest expectations, small or big, so it is always nice to hear we have done just that and even more.

I am glad you liked our room and all of it's facilities. All of our rooms have fast internet connection as well as video and audio connections. We also have rooms with a nice city view and with a good amount of natural light. If I can suggest one of those rooms for your future stays?

We would be happy to welcome you back with our chocolate chip and walnut Cookie.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed with my son for 5 nights and it was a comfortable experience. We had a room with a breathtaking view. My son was especially treated very well by a room service staff named Kate. Thanks Kate - you made our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Diya M
DoubleTreeZagreb, Guest Service Agent at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zagreb, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Diya M and son,

it is always a pleasure to hear that our Team Members went that extra mile to make our guest stays enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you for staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb. I have passed your words to our Kate and she loved it. I am also happy to hear you like the city view from our room.

I hope we can welcome you and your son again with your chocolate chip and walnut Cookie.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

It is to expensive for me to stay there all the time, but some times when I want that luxury it is a great place to stay. Staff people are really polite, room is awesome, big cosy bed, much space, great view.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Joel Mislav K

Hello Joel Mislav K,

thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb to be your luxury place when you are in Zagreb. I am so glad you are enjoying the rooms, big bed and the view.

Hope we can welcome you back soon. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed here twice, once on business and once on our way to the Croatian seaside. Quiet location, amazing interior for a DoubleTree, very stylish and comfortable. Amazing restaurant in the lobby. Show your HHonors for a stay on the HHonors floor, extra nice rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maxim G

Hi Maxim G,

thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb. I am excited to hear you have enjoyed our room on the HHonors floor. Maybe next time we can welcome you for a longer time so you can experience the beautiful Zagreb city as well!?

Have a great weekend!