Book In Advance
Tours from Hello Zagreb Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Hello Zagreb Day Tours
from US$92.30
from US$1,244.92
from US$385.36
from US$46.15
More Info
All reviews his knowledge tourist guide diverse group outstanding guide day trip visited croatia different perspective city tour historical facts hour tour mirogoj cemetery great tour martin culture varazdin skills gems
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I heard about Snjezana from my friend, Croatian who lives in London. She was amassing. Fab tour guide, friendly, flexible, interesting & fun. Personal approach. Amassing, I will treasure it forever. Best spend money ever.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Prior to traveling to Zagreb with my family, I booked a private walking tour (blue tour) with Hello Zagreb. Their communication was excellent and they suggested that we might want to add an optional visit to the Mirogoj cemetery as part of our tour, which we opted to do. Martin our tour guide arrived right on time and he was incredibly personable and friendly. As a native of Zagreb, he was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and the entire region. His insights into the country's history were fascinating but he also spent time sharing some of the details of what it is like to live in Croatia today. It was truly a fantastic day and we cannot thank Martin enough. Our entire family loved him and we would certainly book with Hello Zagreb again!

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed 22 July 2015

From the Slavonian plain to the Dalmatian coast, Croatia is beautiful. I highly recommend touring this country under the excellent guidance of Kufer Travel. Damjan and Martin are well-versed in many aspects of Croatia and the surrounding countries. Culture, history, geography, leisure, cuisine... The list goes on. They are also very personable. Travel is much more enjoyable when your guides treat you like a new friend. Our journey through Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, and Croatia was absolutely amazing. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

I've been on a couple tours in the past few years, but this one takes the cake. Damjan and the rest of Kufer Travel are amazing guides. They not only know all the facts, but they take the time to make a personal connection with each and every person travelling. They know how to make a tour enjoyable for the group they have, and that's important. I would definitely recommend this tour!

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

What an unforgettable experience. Damjan and Martin truly made our experience in Zagreb amazing. The knowledge and professionalism is like no other. We learned so much about the city and had fun doing it. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is planning to tour this or any other city. 10/10!