“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Your building is the big white one on the left.
Living room with two sofa beds Bright and spacious living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your building is the big white one on the left.
Living room with two sofa beds
Bright and spacious living room
Living room, view to a pedestrian zone
bright and sunny living room
Living room
living room, satellite TV with more than 90 channels
Two guests can sleep on those comfy sofa beds
Living room made into bedroom
free unlimited wireless internet access
Fully equipped kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen
kitchen and the dining area
All the breakfast yummies were bought at the market across
dining area and the kitchen in the background
all sorts of wonderful bread and buns from the market
fresh from the market just across your window
bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed, 160x200 cm
bedroom
bedroom and a closet with plenty of space
bedroom
bathroom and hall with lots of closet space
bathroom
bathroom
bathroom with shower
top quality Hans Grohe shower
there are always plenty of soft white towels
the view from the hall
the hall in the building
the building entrance with marble walls and floors
streetview
The building is the one on the left with white facade and brown inset windows/balcony in the middle
the view from the Dolac market
the building
the building (left)
the building on the main square
The main square with Jelacic statue
the main square is the starting point of all destinations
the flower market in front of the building
the Dolac market and the cathedral
flower market in front of the building
the Dolac market and the cathedral
your hostes Maya with the apartment's grades
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Deborah M
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Loved staying here everything perfect for a city stay. Location excellent we were right beside a market where they sold the mist amazing range of fresh produce

4 Sep 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review, dear Deb. I'm so glad you liked it here, looking forward to seeing you on some other occasion too.
Larissa N
“It was amazing place for vocation”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The great location and amazing friendly owner. We will definately stay in the Maya's appartment when we vizit Zagreb again

24 Jul 2017
Thank you, dear Larissa. It was a pleasure hosting you, such great guests. Always welcome again!
jockrabbi...
Brisbane, Australia
“Comfortable one bedroom apartment in excellent central Zagreb location”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The apartment is set up as a home rather than a short stay rental. Very comfortable and clean, the washing machine is a bonus.
The hosts are very friendly and helpful, Maya came with us to the public parking garage and her local knowledge gave us a discount on parking and then helped us with our luggage to the apartment. There are plenty of recommendations for sight seeing and eating in the apartment. We tried Vinodol restaurant, it was so good we went back the second night.
The only slight negative and it is a personal negative, is that the bed is set into an alcove, so the bed is against the walls on three sides. I felt uncomfortable because of my claustrophobia.
The location could not be better, right on Main Square. Flower market outside the building in the morning, the Dolac market to the side and the pedestrian shopping precinct on your doorstep. Excellent place.
Highly recommend the apartment and the hosts.

Your age range 50-64
8 Jul 2017
Dear Lesley, thank you very much for your review, I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked both the city and the apartment. As for the bedroom, I wish you had told me you had problems, I would have prepared a bed for you in the other room where there's more space, it wouldn't be a problem whatsoever. Ok, next time I'll know. I hope there will be a next time. :-)
Thank you, best wishes!
Grinndle
Calgary, Canada
“Great location, great apartment, great service”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This apartment is right in the middle of the action, with convenient access to the main square, Dolac market, and many restaurants and attractions. You can easily explore much of Zagreb by foot. The apartment itself is clean and well organized, with a spacious living room and big windows you can open. However what made this a special experience was Maya's personalized attention and follow up, from the booking process through our entire stay. Highly recommended!

17 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I appreciate it a lot. It was a pleasure hosting you too, you're most welcome any time again.
Alison L
“Fantastic location and host”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My family stayed in Zagreb to attend a sports event. We were absolutely delighted with this apartment. The apartment was bright, cheery, homely and comfortable, with everything needed to establish a home away from home. The kids were well catered for with cosy beds made up in the living room and English language kids programs available on the TV. The location is perfect - completely central and a great base for exploring the city on foot. Our host Maya was amazing and treated us more like family than clients! She answered all my questions online prior to our visit, set us up with a driver to pick us up from the airport, and because we were arriving late at night had even stocked the kitchen and fridge with basics so we could make breakfast for the kids the next morning. Maya has a list of recommended restaurants (including discount vouchers) and key contact details prominently displayed in the apartment so you will never be at a loss for where to eat. This apartment is great value and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for somewhere in Zagreb. This was probably the best experience we've had with a holiday rental. We were sad to have to say goodbye!

25 Feb 2017
Dear Alison, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is the best acknowledgement and reward for me to know that I'm doing it the right way. It was a pleasure hosting you and meeting your lovely family.
sandrami2...
Makarska, Croatia
“Beautiful apartment in superb location”
Reviewed 12 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Perfect location to explore Zagreb, right on the main square but without the noise of busy streets. You can explore the city centre by foot, are surrounded by plenty of restaurants and bars and the tram station is just nearby.
The appartment is very clean and comfortable, equiped with everything you may need and it makes your stay a pure joy.
I hope to come again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
18 Dec 2016
Dear Sandra,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It means a lot to me. I'm glad that you enjoyed both the apartment and the city and am looking forward to hosting you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mrs”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place ticks all the boxes! From the amazing location to the delightful host Maya.
It was a home away from home. I love the fact that Maya has put in so much effort and love into this place to make it feel so warm and inviting. And if you needed anything Maya was always available.
Thank you Maya for opening your beautiful apartment to us and making our stay in Zagreb so much more memorable.

Anastazija & Martin

Xo

2 Nov 2016
Dear Anastazija and Martin, I appreciate your kind words very much. It was a pleasure to host you and I'm so glad that you felt like at home in my apartment. Exactly this is my biggest reward. I sincerely hope to see you again here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;