“Delicious steaks in center of the Zagreb”

Texas Steak & Grill House
Ranked #618 of 777 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, Soups
Zagreb, Croatia
“Delicious steaks in center of the Zagreb”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

If you would like to have American steak in Zagreb this is your place. You will find wide choice of American steaks and wide choice of starters.
Food is realy delicious, and waiter is professional and kind. You can relay on their recommendation.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Leo P

• Serbian first
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant ambient and delicious steak”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Sunday noon, even the place was booked for locals having private lunch, one of the staff accommodated my family and my friends, settling us into a cozy corner where we had some privacy from others. After waiter introduced us, very kindly, with the specialties, myself I had a black jack steak of 300g, and I really enjoyed it. The rest were also very satisfied with their orders. Service was very discrete and they are here when ever you need them.
Overall, nice place, good food, good service and normal prices! What could you ask for more? :D
I recommend.