“Tourist”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Umit C
Sarajevo
“Tourist”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Klara and his husband Igor provided us

- nice, clean, quite, big and well equipped apartment with kitchen
- wifi
- parking place
- (Igor) good briefing about the touristic places in Zagreb

I strongly recommend

Management Response
9 May 2017
Thank You Halil, I am really glad you liked your stay in Zagreb allthough the weather was not quite ideal - this gives me a little bit more credit :-)
It is allways a pleasure to deal with such nice guests like you and your family, meeting many different nice people from all parts of te world makes me feel almost like I'm travelling arround :-)
Looking forward to meet you again in some other occasion, Igor
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;