“Chinese resturant near the railway station”
Review of Asia

Asia
Ranked #406 of 878 Restaurants in Zagreb
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Horrible service, I am from the far east and know Chinese food. The waitress could not communicate at all with me in English. The male waiter was very negative, I asked him to recommend wine n he said he didn't drink and didn't know. Same response when I asked him to guide me on selecting our choices, I don t know was his favorite answer. We got the impression that he didn't really care and was doing us a favour serving us. I definitely do not recommend this resturant if are selective of friendly helpful service, good food and ambiance . They have none of this. Left a bad I taste for us. Not going there again , although it was 5 mins walk from our hotel

2  Thank pitunaina

Reviewed 1 October 2012

We are a couple from Zagreb who adores Chinese food. We were tasting it all over the world from UK, over mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. There are no good Chinese food in Croatia so recommend that if you do not HAVE to eat it, don't. This restaurant started many years ago in another location and moved here. Every year it was worse. Service is not realy good. The only dish I appreciate is a rather good sour/spicy soup (sun la tang).

4  Thank CroCat
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We have traveled to many places in Europe with my mother and she prefers to eat Chinese food whenever there was. Food was tasty, very close to what you can get in Asia and good price. Location is great, near the train station and there is a great park just opposite the restaurant.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I went there on a few special occasions and it was perfect every time. Good location, staff that does leave you alone to have your food and enjoy it, nice music and you need to try something called baby pangang with and pasta with vegetables, it just has no competition. Would recommend it any time!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Awful, uninspired, tasteless and utterly disappointing. I've eaten Chinese food all over the world and this ranks at the very bottom. Everything tastes the same regardless of what the dish is supposed to taste like: soy, MSG and low quality or canned vegetables. YUCK.

It's open on Sundays though, so that is a plus for being in Zagreb.

If you can, avoid!