All reviews nice hotel recommend this hotel comfortable beds other hotels central location minibar cricova
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Due to our job, we stay in many different countries and have the change to experience many different hotels. I must say, I have been to a lot more luxurious places. But If I have to choose one of those or another stay in Manhattan Hotel, I would definitely go for Manhattan Hotel-mainly because of the extremely professional and friendly crew. They truly made me feel welcomed. This is my last sentence for your General Manager: I hope you know what a great crew you have Sir, and I also hope they are as happy as the guests who stay in your hotel. Keep on good work everyone! Hope to see you soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Corina-Jarcutchii, Executive Director at Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. The team and I were delighted to read from the review that you had a great stay and enjoyed both the room and the hospitality shown by the team. We sincerely hope that we will see you back very soon.
Thank you again for the review and feedback.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I was there in August for two nights.
The hotel is places near to the city center of Chisinau.
First impression was excellent because of very lively and cheerful receptionist.
The rooms are spacious, very clean with good furniture and TV.
Bathroom was very clean also.
Few things to improve for breakfast: because there was a big tourist group it was difficult to take a coffee or a juice, but overall the food was at average level.
There they have a parking place in front of the hotel (free of charge).
It was a good experience and I recommend this hotel to everybody.

1  Thank Xdmat

Thank you for the review for your recent stay with us in August 2013. We were delighted to read that you had a great stay and you found the service from the team, particularly the receptionist that welcomed you to the hotel, to be very much to your liking. We will be sure to recognise her for all of her efforts.

We hope that we will be able to pursuade you to take breakfast on your next stay and that you will have a more pleasant experience.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Hello Everybody!
I want to share you my experience about the restaurant at Manhattan. I have been there a few weeks ago, with my girlfriend, celebrating her birthday on the roof of the hotel and it was exquisite. Very nice service and very pleasent environment. The food was tasty and the dessert (we tried Cheescake) was amazing. From now on, I'll definetly go there more often.
I give 5 points and recommend it to everybody.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vlad G
Corina J, Executive Director at Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your appreciation. Your kindly words, make us further to serve our Guests at the highest standard.We will be very grateful if you also will write this nice review for the Manhattan Restaurant.Warmly welcome you in our Hotel for your next visit in Chisinau!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had the pleasure staying in the Manhattan otel. The location is very good, close to city center and nearby a big shopping center. The rooms excellent and clean, comfortable beds, The staff are very friendly and attentive to your need, They are were hepful.This a good choice in Chisinau.

2  Thank Akgun2013
Corina-Jarcutchii, Ecxecutive Director at Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for your review. We will be very happy to to see you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've just spent two nights at the hotel which features an unusual, modernistic design which is cool and pleasant. The room was well-appointed and immaculate, the bed truly comfy. The bathroom was very large and functional. The breakfast was good. I'd return to this hotel for its location and price/value relationship. Nice restaurant with plenty to choose from.Amazing cathedral literally around the corner. You can park your car - free of charge which would suit the business travellers just well. All around was very good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank liza j
Corina-Jarcutchii, Executive Director at Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for such a wonderful review! It's a pleasure for us to know that our our guests are so excited and pleased!! Can't wait to see you again in Moldova as our guests!!