“Excellent service!!!”

Ranked #42 of 44 Hotels in Chisinau
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent service!!!”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

This Hotel has service to a level one only finds in the Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok. Was in Moldova for my best friends wedding. My stay here was extremely pleasant to say the least. They helped me with taxis, gave me good advice and even gave me a pleasant conversation during meal times when I was seated alone in the dining room. I would definately visit this hotel again one day.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank boristu154

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Very reasonable price for a good level of accomodation. My room was more like a suite and I was very impressed with the quality of the furnishings. Staff were superb. Helpful in every way and always pleasant to talk to. Highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Free Wi-fi which worked a treat. Occasional street noise; especially nearer weekend
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank JMAC033
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I choose this hotel because the price is very small but I was really impresed of comfort I find in this Hotel. High level of service, beautiful and smart girls on reception and on the bar, my room was cleaned well every day. Also I had a personal problem and receptionists help me to resolved it. The restaurant is open all the times and very good cooking, also I liked 2 hours that I spent in sauna, swimming pool. At the end the massage was just fantastic. I will come back in december.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Wind41
Travellers also viewed these Chisinau hotels
Ezio Palace
#23 of 44 in Chisinau
Jumbo Hotel
Jumbo Hotel
#10 of 44 in Chisinau

Been to Imperial Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Imperial Hotel

Property: Imperial Hotel
Address: Frumoasa St., 64, Chisinau 2021, Moldova
Region: Moldova > Chisinau District > Chisinau
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #42 of 44 Hotels in Chisinau
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Imperial Hotel 4*
Four-star Imperial Hotel in Chisinau is the best choice to stay for those who come to our beautiful country Moldova. This hotel in Chisinau is one of the most modern and luxurious hotels in Moldova.Hotel Imperial is located in the luxurious district of the capital of Moldova, 5 km from the center of Chisinau. It is a quiet and protected area with rich greens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.