Hotel Chisinau
Villa Arus(Chisinau)
Cosmos Hotel(Chisinau)
Hotel Meridian(Chisinau)
View Hotel
All reviewshot waterthe main streetpotted plantsan upgradeunderground caveoverlooking the squareold dayssecurity guardbath tubehour barsoviet experiencesoviet style hotelunique experiencehuge buildingdublin pubstayed two nightsstefan cel mare
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I and my boyfriend were in Chisinau in March 2014 for 3 days and lived in hotel «Chisinau». In my opinion, situation of the hotel is very good. It’s located in walking distance from many large shopping malls, restaurants with European and Moldavian cuisine, as well as various banks. The Art gallery is just across the street! Central square is in 10 minutes walk or you can get there by short bus ride. I was also pleasantly surprised with the cleanness, and that doesn’t refer to the rooms only…It’s very clean everywhere in the hotel. Furniture is not brand new, but still in a good condition. I noted that the bathrooms were also freshly renovated and are in a good condition as well. Also I had a nice view from my room on the UNO Square and Main Avenue of the city. The lobby is decorated with many fresh flowers and plants. There is a very helpful and friendly staff that can also speak good English. There is Free Wi-Fi in the hotel. Breakfast is good and you can have a selection of English, Continental or even vegetarian type.

Room Tip: Cost of double room is 36 Euro per night, but with 15% discount it can be only 30 Euro per night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JuliaPettersson
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had the chance of staying at the Chiisnau hotel. I was very much impressed with the quality of the service they provided all through my stay.Room was pretty clean. The receptionists are were friendly, helpful, and efficient. I would like to express my special appreciation to Iulia the receptionist , who smiles and helps all the time, the barman at the lobby bar. I honestly felt home!I really was extremely impressed with the level and quality of the customer service at that hotel! For sure I will be back at spring time! Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nahum485
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I stayed in hotel «Chisinau» in February 3 nights. I already been in this hotel 9 years ago and I have to say it’s a lot of good changes. Rooms are renovated, also clean and good looking bathrooms. Now it’s very friendly staff and speaks good English. Breakfast is absolutely satisfactory and included in room rate. Free wi-fi internet. And, of course, as years ago it’s very good location of this hotel. Shopping malls, banks, bus station are in walking distance from this hotel. The last, but don’t least, 20 euro for single per night (I got 15% discount) is good for my wallet. Definitely I recommend hotel «Chisinau».

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same, but choose those looking on the main street of the city
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was in Chisinau on business trip in January 2014 for 4 days and lived in hotel Chisinau. I have to say, this hotel is very good located. 3 large shopping malls are nearby, as well as banks and also Art gallery is just across the street. In walking distance is a bus station. City centre attractions 10 minutes walk away or short bus ride. Single per night is 24 Euro, but I got discount 15%, so 20 Euro per night for single. Very clean in the room, as well, as in the whole hotel. Furniture is old, but good. As I see, bathrooms were renovated not long ago and are good. Nice view from my room on the main street of the city. The lobby is impressive with a lot of flowers. Helpful and friendly staff speaks good English. Free wi-fi, throughout the hotel. Breakfast is good and more English, then continental. I Would definitely recommend hotel Chisinau.

Room Tip: The higher floor,the better view from your room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Boris S
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I actually didn't stay here but wanted to use bathroom while I walked towards Chisinau Station.

Hotel Chisinau actually looks gorgeous from outside facing Piata Libertatii. I still think it is a big hotel. Having said that, i found the lobby so teeny tiny and very dark. Yes, really dark. Everybody at the lobby paid attention to my every movement once I stepped inside, which made me feel super uncomfortable because their face doesn't have any smile at all. They were not looking at me to HELP me.
There was a bellboy-like standing at the lobby. I asked him if I could use bathroom quickly but he didn't understand me at all or pretended as if he hadn't understood me !? Anyways, he just told me in the end 'Administrator'

????? (?_?)/~~

Why can't he say yes or no to the question whether I could use their bathroom or not ? It is a so stupid situation, Besides, no one else was around, even at the reception. After all I left hotel.

I never stay here even if I won 3 nights for free