Hotel Chisinau
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$171
US$86
US$100
US$120
US$157
Bed & Breakfast Olsi(Chisinau)(Great Value!)
US$55
All reviewshot waterthe main streetpotted plantsan upgradeunderground caveoverlooking the squareold dayssecurity guardbath tubehour barsoviet experiencesoviet style hotelunique experiencehuge buildingdublin pubstayed two nightsstefan cel mare
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I with my husband and our little son were in Chisinau in May to visit our relatives there. We lived in hotel «Chisinau» for 6 nights. I already been in this hotel fife years ago and choose it again. I like this hotel for old style. While this visit I saw a lot of good changes since my first visit. All the rooms are renovated, also clean and good looking bathrooms. As before, it’s very friendly staff and speaks good English. Breakfast is very great and included in room rate. Free wi-fi internet. It’s very nice view from our window on the main street of Chisinau. And, of course, as before, it’s very good location of this hotel. Shopping malls, art gallery, restaurants, banks, city attractions, bus station are in walking distance from this hotel. We got additional little bed for our son in the double. The last, but don’t least, 28 Euro with discount for double per night is good for us.
I Definitely I recommend hotel «Chisinau» for families.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel is one of the best in Chisinau! I have stayed there for a couple a days and I was really impressed. What I can say ? The staff knows what includes their job, and they made my days there, pretty nice. The girls from were adorable and really polite! If someone have such an opportunity, choice this hotel ! Is one of the best.‏

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed two nights in the centrally located Hotel Chisinau and liked the place. The room was clean, everything (incl. wifi) worked and the receptionists were friendly and English-speaking. Including breakfast the room cost me the equivalent of 32 US$ per night. Overall: good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very good hotel in the centre of the city. You feel like a velcomed quest from the 1st entrance till you leave a hotel. . One of the cheapest places in central Chisinau, and definately not a bad one. It a small hotel ,but very close to the main boulevard - Stefan cel Mare, that was very important for me. The hotel itself is a little old,but it is good enough for you to enjoy yourself .Rooms are very clean , you have everything, that you normally should need at your stay.
The staff is friendly and helpful, giving me good advice. I am bulgarian and I was surprised, that Julia - a girl from reception - she is bulgarian too. She helped me a lot - thank her so much - she is professional!
Breakfast is exellent. A good choice of good food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Came in the middle of the night on the 24 of march 2014. The staff very helpful and they all spoke english. As I understood. This hotel was situated in the middle of the center. Nice location. I have no complaints staying in the hotel. Nice!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends