“Good food and cakes!”

Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Chisinau
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Panna Cotta" taste of Italy on the plate! In romantic surroundings, specially designed to create an atmosphere in a typical Italian style, you can enjoy one of the finest desserts in the world, panna cotta. The "Panna Cotta" Cafe is situated in the center of Chisinau, close to Cathedral Park. Once you step into our establishment, you will forget about all daily problems. In the working laboratory, with the latest generation equipment, we prepare our meals of only natural products, ecological one hundred percent.The cream hall, of over 50 seats with comfortable sofas, exclusive dishes and modern design, anchor you in a world of tastes and flavors and the atmosphere delights by elegance and refinement, relaxing decor and Italian music.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We had a good company for lunch and with good food in a great location restaurant plus good service. Overall ... fantastic!!!

1  Thank Tim J

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The best pastry in the city. The cakes are simply delicious, the staf is friendly and kind. Its a fantastic place. I am in love with Panna Cotta!

1  Thank Ана Д
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When we arrived at this cafe, the free table was found very easy for us. We have ordered 1 latte and 2 teas as drinks and for eating we have taken 4 portions of cheescake and 1 portion of Caeser. The service was good enough, we have waited for our order, but not a lot. Waiter was very kind with us. All our time, we waited for order, was recompenesed when we have tasted what was brought and it was realy delicious.
As a conclusion, I can say that I definetely will return to this cafe!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

There's only one reason to go here and that is the pastry. That is reason enough to make the trip.
I had Tiramisu which tasted like nectar of the Gods. My companion had a seven layer cake that we photographed and are having framed.If you have a sweet tooth that demands satisfaction, I recommend Panna Cotta.I found the staff quite friendly.

1  Thank joe s
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Very friendly patisserie with delicious cakes and pastries. The staff were really nice and welcoming. We visited as it was my brothers birthday and they made him feel very special. Definitely worth it!