“Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Modena, Italy
“Good”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Grill house is very famous in Chisinau. The place is very nice and the food is good. The price/quality is also good.
Inside there is a jazz band and this create a nice atmophere)

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
vilnius
“Great food, service and location”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is the place in Chisinau if you like Modlovan food - both meat, fish or vegetables. Wine selection is also great and the service is excellent

Visited July 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Terrible service lets down excellent chefs...”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me because of its 'atmosphere' and it is a very nicely appointed venue, sadly from the off it was not an experience I will repeat.

Despite having lots of empty tables we were given no choice as to where we wished to sit, then it was at least 25 minutes before we were asked if we would like a drink. The live music which was great finished at 8.30 when a table of 12 departed - even though there were 6 other tables occupied and more customers came and went.

The Chef prepared excellent cuisine and should be praised, so sad that his fellow staff do not do his food the justice it deserves.

Really I got the distinct impression that they did not want non-Moldovans as their customers - that was the feeling I got and I have eaten in great restaurants the world over - and as our bill was $110 for a meal for 2 with 1 bottle of house red (yes - $110 for a meal in Chisinau) its a shame.

The final straw really was when I ordered a second bottle of the house red half way through my main, I was told that they were sorry but they had run out. I have an odd problem, I can drink copious amounts of red wine but if I mix any 2 types I am sick as a dog the next day. So, what kind of restaurant charging $110 for dinner runs out of its own house wine....Maybe they thought I had spent enough, maybe they wanted to go home, if I were the boss of Grill House I would sack the entire front of house and replace them with capable woman or willing men, of which Chisinau is full.

Plenty of better options and much better value elsewhere in my view, crap attitude & service spoiled what should have been a really special night.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank Charles H
Venice, Italy
“The best for meat”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

If you search for characteristic place, not too much far away from the center... this is the place to visit.

Meat is simply fantastic, appetizer ans side dishes too.
You can tast exellent wine from Moldova (that are too much underestamited from us european).
Be aware, better to reserve and do not close late in the evening.

Defenitely a place to visit.
Reccomanded.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank UBMCL
Biel, Switzerland
“The best in Chisinau”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Very good food - especially meet. Nice atmosphare. Nice live Jazz music. Attentive staff. Mostly quite crowded - which is a good sign. So reservation in the evening is warmly recommanded.

Visited November 2013