“Great place to hold events or conferences”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel VisPas

Hotel VisPas
Ranked #12 of 43 Hotels in Chisinau
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to hold events or conferences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Hotel Vispas is a very attractive venue for conferences and events. I was there last Saturday for Technovation Challenge, which was an event held for Moldovan girls to pitch their mobile apps, and Vispas impressed. They welcomed the program and its teams to compete for free at their hotel. I highly recommend the hotel for any stay as it is very luxurious and cares about the development of its nation's youth with a gesture such as this. - Patrick

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank patrickmiller14

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chisinau, Moldova
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Well located hotel with beautiful ambience .The rooms were cleaned to a high standard each day and we had a great view. An excellent service. Their great reputation is absolutely justified. I would highly recommend this Hotel to others.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Iana Z
VisPasManager, General Manager at Hotel VisPas, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Iana, thank you for your feedback.
It is always a pleasure to hear good words about your work.
We a trying to do our best.

Enjoy your adventures and travel safe.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I chose this hotel based on other reviews here and also the hotels website, of all the hotels in Chisinau in this close price range their seemed to be not so much difference in the descriptions, but both my partner and I were SO happy we had chosen VisPas.

It was welcoming, from the moment I was called (within minutes of making the website booking) by a gentleman that spoke better English than many English people I know to confirm my requirements; the hotels driver Olivier was waiting ready and collected me from the airport even though my flight was 2 hours late, through the no fuss check in and all through our stay, we really felt that we really were the guest of the hotel, not just another customer.

All the staff are very professional and I think we came in to contact with most during our 7 night stay, and all speak English from a good to an excellent (perfect) level. The hotel arranged a visit to Cricova wine cellers for us which was also excellent and recommended, and really it seemed there was a 'can do' and 'nothing a problem' attitude through out.

We both needed a rest from life, and our stay in this hotel provided just that, a tranquil comfy and easy experience. The room was warm with easy to control central heating, bed and pillows were very comfy, balcony a lovely surprise, bathroom modern and clean with plenty of towels, robes, slippers and hair drier, mini bar restocked daily.

Been too lazy to go out all the time, and also because the hotel restaurant menu was good and the food excellent, we ate in the hotel 4 nights and I can't fault it, and would recommend the restaurant on its own to non residents looking for a good choice of international standard food. Otherwise the manager I think it was, was more than happy to recommend or otherwise (!) other restaurants I asked about. Room service we used often and it was fast and excellent.

I looked in at Leogrand which was my other possible choice, and would say this; if you want a 'chain' style of hotel in a busy thoroughfare of Chisinau then choose Leogrand, if you want the same quality but with exceedingly good personal but non-intrusive service in a hotel situated very peacefully just off the main street a pleasant 10 minute stroll or trolley bus ride to the absolute center of the city, then chose VisPas. I cannot rate it highly enough and am so happy to have found this oasis of a place in Moldova, and without a doubt will return just as soon as I can.

Thanks to all at Vispas and Bravo, you are an excellent advert for your City and Country.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Charles H
Dear Charles, It is a pleasure to see your review :)

On behalf of VisPas Hotel let me say Thank You on such a review.
The tone of the review is quite impressive.
Once other travelers see this, they will have quite high expectations.
You really setting up the bar quite high but we will do our best to live up to every word you wrote.

Once in Chisinau again, please don't be a stranger. You are always welcomed.
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

As I frequently travel to Chisinau I always look forward to stay at this hotel. The and staff provides an excellent service. The rooms are always very good and very clean. The restaurant has very good food too.
I will always return.

Rainer. Sch.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rainer S
VisPasManager, Manager at Hotel VisPas, responded to this review, 24 November 2015
Wow
It's always a pleasure to see this kind of words.
It's a pleasure for all of our team.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay immensely. The staff was professional and friendly. Very knowledgeable about the area. Rooms were large and very clean. The morning breakfast was great. Hotel is in a great location. Easily able to walk anywhere in busy downtown. I will stay again if I'm ever in the area!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel with the rest of my family when attending my son's wedding. The hotel setting with the large luxurious rooms added to the whole experience. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful arranging for a room for the bride to get ready on the wedding morning. They also helped with making up the table flags for the reception tables. On the day after the wedding we sampled excellent Zama soup the traditional Moldovan cure for hangovers. Thank you to all the staff at the VisPas for looking after us.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Tirana, Albania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Nice friendly . Excellence in hospitality. With fantastic restaurant and perfect room.
Also the price it's ok concerning the excellent service.
In the center of chisinau with summer swimming pool and very beautifull.
In my opinion the best place that can feel you like at home

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends