“Excellent for business travelers”
Review of Budapest Hotel

and 1 more site!
Budapest Hotel
Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Chisinau
Chisinau, Moldova
“Excellent for business travelers”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Conveniently located in a leafy, secure area (the European and the French ambassadors live nearby, not 10 minutes from the center, the Hotel Budapest is an oasis of calm and efficiency. It offers huge rooms at good value, a terrace with swimming pool a wellness center .Yet what makes the difference with the perfunctory and soviet style service you get downtown is that their front office team is simply the best in town. Within an hour of my arrival I had in my room the extra chairs, tables and plugs I asked and the cook was happy to accommodate my special dietary needs. They are really able to accommodate any need. So I strongly recommend business travelers to make the Hotel Budapest they home away from home.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
DjulietaGodoroja, Owner at Budapest Hotel, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Dear Mr Giuseppe,
I was absolutely delighted to read your fantastic feedback regarding your stay with us , thank you for taking time in writing it.
Our team was very happy to read your comments about their excellent service, they do strive to exceed our guests’ expectations at every opportunity. The cooks are ready to prepare new dishes that can be included in your special diet list.
We hope you will join us again in the near future for more of our excellent service and warm atmosphere.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Malta
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I stated at the Budapest recently for just over two weeks whilst in Chisinau on business. The room was large and well appointed, the food was decent and the staff absolutely excellent. It is a little way out of the city though which means taxis are essential to get around. This was the only drawback for me, if the hotel had been walking distance to the main part of town (Stefan cel mare) then it would have been perfect.

Wi/Fi is both free and of great quality.

You could do much worse.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Dear Reviewer
Thank you for your effort in writing such a pleasant review.

Reading such a report of our service and facilities is a real pleasure. I am happy that you made use of the free Wi-Fi ,this is a great benefit and appreciated by many of our guests. Our team strive to deliver the highest levels of personal service and everyone in the team, including the management, like to engage with our guests at every opportunity
Hope to have you back again and hope to meet you in person.
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Helpful staff and very big rooms with own balconies. There is also swimming pool in the backyard, but the weather was not so good to try. Breakfast was good and Í would recommend to try the dinner in hotel restaurant, too. Location is a little worse - inside the area of high society ugly villas, but it is better than live between the panel houses.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
DjulietaGodoroja, Owner at Budapest Hotel, responded to this review, 7 December 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words. I was happy to read that you had a nice stay with us and that you enjoyed our facilities and our restaurant food. I hope that you will come back soon .
I have passed on your feedback to the team here and look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards
Godoroja Djulieta
İstanbul
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Me and my family had stayed in Budapest hotel, for many times. Every time that we stayed, we had always experienced profesional, warm welcoming and service.

Room Tip: I had stayed in many different rooms and suits but I couldn't find any disturbing and quality wi...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank bemirlioglu
Thank you so much for your glowing review of your recent stay with us. It is a great pleasure for us to have you and your family as our guests.
I was pleased you enjoyed your room, the facilities and services that we offer. I have a great team here and will pass on your kind words to them. I hope to be able to personally welcome you to the hotel on your next stay with us which I hope is in the near future.

Best regards,
Godoroja Djulieta
Pezinok, Slovakia
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We stayed in hotel Budapest with the group of 9 people. All the reservations and communciation with reception and hotel management was done by emails and all their answers were almost immediate. They helped us with finding the guide, transfers, etc. which was very helpfull.

The rooms were luxury and clean, the house keeping service does a good job.

THe hotel is little bit out of city center (some 15 min walking to main street of Stefan cel Mare), but the neighborhood gives a very safe feeling (some embassies in the street, policemen patroling the street, ...

I need to point out that this hotel was the first 4* hotel I ever met where there serve you with brand new toothbrush and brand new tooth paste in the room bath :)

I definitely reccommend the hotel for poeple they expect quick communication, fair approach, great effort and help from the hotel staff.

Maros, even manager

Room Tip: there is one room just opposite to reception desk, if you don't like to use stairs or elevator...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
DjulietaGodoroja, Owner at Budapest Hotel, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
Dear Mr Maros
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.
I was really pleased to read your complimentary comments
about your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you
liked the room 100 and the service you received
from our brilliant Front desk team. I have passed
on your kind words and thanks to them. I hope you enjoyed
your trip to the moldavian Vineries and the Chisinau City tour.
We hope to host you again when your travel plans bring you back to Chisinau.
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I made a booking to this hotel using booking.com and everything was confirmed. Just a few days before the trip the hotel called me and said that they had booked the whole hotel to an international big company and asked me to cancel my booking. They offered a room from another location from the same hotel group but this place was way out of town, so I did not want to take it. So, I don't know what the hotel is like, but I advise you to confirm, confirm and confirm.

Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank LPekkala
DjulietaGodoroja, Owner at Budapest Hotel, responded to this review, 17 October 2011
Dear valued customer,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience created.
It was the first time when we faced this type of problem and we assure you that never will happen again.
Hope, next time when your travel plans will bring you to Chisinau, you will choose Budapest Hotel.

Have lovely trips wherever you go.
Bad Kissingen, Germany
Reviewed 3 October 2011

New hotel, very helpfull and friendly staff, good kitchen (however no cheap business lunch), absolute clean and big rooms, excellent wireless internet connection (for free) 24 houres a day, quiet area next to a parc with a lake, some 20 min to walk to city center, some 7 min to walk to bus station "State University" (however in winter time streets in Chisinau can be very slippery and better to use taxi).

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
DjulietaGodoroja, Owner at Budapest Hotel, responded to this review, 7 October 2011
Dear Mr. Manfred,
Thank you for your feedback.
We really appreciate your effort in writing such a nice review. We work diligently so please every customer and we are really happy to know that we succeeded.
For the customers that will host our hotel for a long period we prepared a special Lunch and Dinner menu , hope you will enjoy it next time.
Looking forward to see you as soon as possible.