Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$79
Agoda.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Trip.comUS$83
ZenHotels.comUS$94
TripadvisorUS$79
All reviews pedestrian street restaurant next door central square rooms are comfortable reception staff room was large city parks supermarket atms fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Apart from everything being at a great level, the staff was so welcoming and helpful that it made a real difference. I promised to mentioned it on TripAdvisor, which I'm doing with great pleasure. Great place to stay in Chisinau!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank 683antonk
Reviewed 19 April 2016

A bright, modern and clean hotel in a great central location. Travelling with a friend we both had rooms next to each other on the third floor and we stayed for five nights. My room was spacious and very clean and the king size bed was extremely comfortable. Nice touches in the room such as slippers and a towelling bath robe. A good selection of soft and alcoholic drinks available in the mini bar. The bathroom was exceptionally clean with a big walk in shower and there was plenty of hot water. Good free wi-fi connection. Breakfast was served in the restaurant attached to the hotel. There was plenty of choice for everyone from cereals, fruit, yogurts, toast, jam, cheeses and there was an option to choose to have something freshly prepared such as porridge or omelettes and I must add that the smoked ham and cheese omelette was delicious, in fact I had one every morning I was there! The reception staff were polite, courteous and helpful. The only things I would have liked is for my air conditioning unit to have had a remote to switch it on as the room was quite warm and stuffy and as my only window opened onto the stairwell at the back of the hotel, I could not leave it fully open to sleep, only on tilt. When I asked about the remote at reception, I was informed it was too early in the season for the air conditioning, so it would be a good idea to put the remotes in the rooms and let guests have the option to turn the air conditioning on if they so choose. Another suggestion would be to have a kettle in the room with tea/coffee making facilities. The small safe in the wardrobe only worked intermittently, locking it was fine, but I had difficulties getting it to open and had to call reception a few times to ask for help. However these were minor issues and I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there next time I am in Chisinau.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Tinkerbell98
Reviewed 15 April 2016

We have to say this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in with the price we all paid. Chose this hotel based on the reviews on tripadvisor, we all give 10/10, cannot fault anything. It's in a Central Location, arranged for taxi transfer at 12 euros each way from airport and back. Friendly doorman and reception staff, we stayed on the 3rd floor and its so quiet. The rooms were very big, with the most comfortable bed ever, with a desk and large settee, good storage for all your clothes and shoes, bathroom is excellent with a nice large shower, nice warm towel rail and best of all, nice slippers and comfy bathrob, shower gel, cotton buds and shower cap. Everything was clean and tidy. Had a nice big t.v. but only one English speaking channel which is CNN, but to be honest didnt have anytime to watch t.v. It was nice to have a charger to charge up your mobile phone, a nice touch. We have stayed in many hotels all over the world and we prefer this one when you compare the price, amenities and location, less than half the price of anywhere else we have every stayed. Breakfast was next door with a sign saying BERARIA CHISINAU, this was all included in the price. There was a lot of choice to please everyone from different breads, cheeses, jams, nutella, butter, salads, meats, cereals, fruit, coffee, different teas, cakes and best of all you can order omlettes and porridge made to order. I had the porridge and it was made to perfections, dont even consider staying anywhere else in Chisinau, this hotel is the best ever. would love to come back here again

Room tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank Q8806JRlindab
CityParkChisinau, Администратор at City Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

Dear guest, we are very grateful to you for the good feedback about our hotel. To justify the confidence of our visitors, to welcome them, to correspond to the standards of hospitality - that's the philosophy of the hotel City Park. We hope to see you again into our hotel in any time in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

When I will return in Chisinau, this will be the first choice for accommodation.
From my point of view, this was exactly what I needed: nice, warm and very clean room (with a nice view as well). Everything you read in the description, you will get.
The staff is very friendly and is willing to help, no matter how late is or how busy they are.

Trip type: Travelled on business
11  Thank Diana C
Reviewed 3 April 2016

City Park is a new hotel, perfectly located as per the name by the central city parks, grocery store, and points of interest such as the weekend market, and as yet needs to develop itself a bit more but plans to do so are not clear. The room is excellent, all new and lovely view of the city if you are on the top floors, has a frig and great bed. It is quiet between rooms however, there is a bit of partying on weekends on the streets below but the pulse-beat of the city is interesting. The breakfast is in the bar right next door which is a new and very tastefully decorated, it is a good breakfast fare and the offerings for other meals are very good. I enjoyed really excellent dinners from the bar and they will bring food to your room.

Room tip: I am in 502, splendid view, heat from afternoon sun comes in so best to close the heavy curtains during the pm, still a great room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business