See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Constantin was very helpful, providing maps and suggestions for exploring Bucharest. Breakfast omelette is amazing, he even made for me at 5 am before I had catch a flight!! I will hopeful be returning to Bucharest an will defiantly stay at Hostel Tina again!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank 2marination
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and have to say that it was an excellent place. It's in an apartment, so a small hostel. Constantin who runs the hostel is very helpful and an interesting person to chat to. He takes a genuine interest in his guests and tries hard to make sure they get the most from their visit to Bucharest. The entire place was very clean.

I was in the double room which was nicely decorated. Breakfast was included in the very reasonable price for this hostel. You also have use of the kitchen and the lounge.

It's a short walk to local shops and some restaurants. The underground station is also only a 7 or 8 minute walk from the hostel.

I would definitely stay here again the next time I am back in Bucharest.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2008

Average hostel in Bucharest !

After reading the very positive reviews inHostelbookers of this Hostel in Bucharest, we decided to make a reservation for a one night stay.

Positive things :

* Clean and quiet place
* Kind owner, he was helpful and tried to make us feel as if we were at home.
* Free use of kitchen
* Centrally located

Negative things :

* It is NOT a hostel !! It is a FLAT and the owner rents two rooms (one for the bugs and one for the private room)
* Price for the private room is expensive
* Just one bathroom to share with everybody.
* Small kitchen
* Difficult to find, especially by night !!
* We were given a private room with Internet connection ... and the computer was broken ! However, the owner offered us his laptop !
* Wrong advice regarding some informations (Time it takes to the airport ... if you are going by car or bus, plan two hours ahead ... traffic jams are horrible in Bucharest!)

Clean place to stay but ... it is NOT a hostel, just a flat ... and, in my opinion, it is Overrated in other reviews posted in Internet.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank guitarrajaz