See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I am pleased to recommend Hostel Tina for any traveller to Bucharest. It is situated perfectly in a quiet and save apartment building. You have your own room with free wi-fi. Each morning you'll get a very tasty omelette and good conversation from your host, Constantin. The nearby park is clean and has a very relaxing atmosphere.

Room Tip: The single room with the queen size bed is the better option.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2015

If you want a quiet place to stay with a lovely Romanian family, I highly recommend you spend some time with Constantin and his mother, Darina. I enjoyed my time at Hostel Tina so much I ended up staying for three weeks. It’s a short train ride to all the major attractions and there’s a wonderful park just down the road where the locals love to hang out.

Constantin is incredibly helpful and a wonderful host. He spoils you with an amazing omelette for breakfast every morning and all the tea and coffee you could want.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2015

I felt pretty at home there. Constantin is a good manager and interested in everything you say. He helps on every problem. I now miss the omelette for breakfast with his special spicemix. He loves discussing, and if you need privacy he backs down. If I ever need a place to stay in Bucharest I would ask him for the room.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2014

I know it's kind of late to write this review since I last stayed here in June 2011. I was actually planning to spend a few nights here this year while heading to my cousin's wedding in Roman. From what I remembered, the host was hospitable and everything was neat, clean and well-arranged. I had to say the breakfast (fresh and handmade upon wake-up) was amazing and one of the best I'd had for years. The location was a little hard to find in a quiet small community, but it should not be a big problem with a metro station nearby. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We can absolutely confirm the excellent reviews of Hostel Tina. A calm and clean place with a familiar atmosphere. Constantin is very friendly and helpful. He provides you with all the information you need to get around in Bucharest. Ask him for an airport pick-up service, as the metro only runs until 11 pm. We loved his breakfast and the discussions about running.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends