“Excellent!”
Review of Ciorbarie

Ciorbarie
Ranked #125 of 2,144 Restaurants in Bucharest
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was excellent and the staff was extremly friendly. Best soup to cheer you up on a rainy day! The bread was tasty and also locals went to enjoy soup there. Also take away is possible!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere just looked hipsterish and nothing else to me. The soup was acceptable but I had better soups for less money in other places, to be true. The lady at the counter seems bored and like I bothered her with my presence. It was my 1st time, and surely the last one. Never to return again!

1  Thank Claudiu M
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I have discovered this tiny place on Calea Dorobantilor last year and I have been visiting them regularly since; the one close to Calea Victoriei is equally good! I have tried multiple soups from the menu and not once have I been disappointed by the taste/quality. Quick service, as well. You get great quality for what you pay and the staff is friendly, although one female employee was struggling with a foreign guest (she could barely speak English) last time I have been there - Just a friendly observation! :)

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Tasty gulash (15 ron), big portion. Recommended.
Tasty gulash (15 ron), big portion. Recommended.
Recommended.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This place was was so great! The walk to get here was completely worth it! They had several soups on and since the menu was all in Romanian, the staff were so friendly and helpful to show me all the soups and describe them. They even suggested I taste a couple to make sure I would like what I got.

My family ended up with the corn soup, the Solyanka soup, and a bean with smoked meat soup. They were all excellent and fairly priced.

One note, we arrived in the later afternoon and they were out of one soup. I would get there early if you want more choices!

I would highly recommend this place and wish I was still in Bucharest so I could go back!