“Best location, city center. Close to shops...”
other travellers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best location, city center. Close to shops, restaurants, museum.”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It's the second time that I've stayed at this studio unit. I recommend this place, Simona is very helpful and will attend to all your needs.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Nov 2017
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review!
Simona
Erwin W
Los Angeles, California
“A consistently well run operation”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This year was the fifth time we used Alia Accomodation when in Bucharest. They have a selection of well located apartments for rent. This latest one was right across from the Continental Hotel. Across the street were a convenience store open from 7 to 11 and a bakery offering excellent croissants and espresso coffee. Room cleaning is twice a week and is done very thoroughly. The prices are also very competitive with hotels. All apartments we rented have clothes washing machines.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ludovic20...
“A very good choice for a stay in Bucharest”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

If you visit Bucharest, this is a good choice, very good location in the center and reasonable prices. Metro 3 minutes away.
The meet & greet was efficient, I was given all needed details about the apartment.
The 1-bedroom was per site description, Wifi steady and high speed, I was able to work just fine. Amenities were modern, nothing missing. Kitchen well fitted, even if I used only the washing machine, kettle and the fridge. Bathroom was a bit small and I had a problem with a leaking showrr head, but the company replaced it next day after I complained.
For me was important that you can pay by credit card, invoice was timely delivered via email just after check-in. I am pointing this out because in my trips sometimes I have a problem with card payment.

elena w
“Excellent services, great location”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A friend told us about this company, he comes often for business, so we give it a try.
The booking went quick, the emails were clear and confirmation came in no time. The site is accurate, the rented flat was as per web description.
We got a 1 bdr apartment, on Doamne street, close to Old Town, but very quiet because it overlooked the back yard. The large kitchen had a table and chairs - good for breakfast and all amenities, incl. a blender.
Bedroom has a large closet, and a good bed& matress -I loved the duvet:)
Furniture modern, layout goodd, ecxellent apartment. Pruce is well worth it - you get real comfort.

4 Apr 2017
Dear Elena,

Thank you for your feedback, I can only be happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you appreciated our services and the location of the apartment.
Looking forward to have you as our guest again!

Simona @ Alia Accommodation Bucharest
JudyLHR
“Excellent rental in downtown”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Apartment is located in downtown of Bucharest, with everything you need located near. It is very homey, well equipped and clean place. Very comfortable bed and absolutely quiet apartment. I would definitely rent this apartment again.  Simona, from Alia Accommodation, answered all my questions concerning the short term rental before and during my stay.

13 Nov 2016
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Alia Accommodation whilst staying in Bucharest and thank you for sharing your observations.
I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found our property in a perfect location to most of Bucharest attractions. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.

Kindest regards,
CoronaJoh...
“Great apartment at few steps from Old Town”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

High value for money. The 1-bedroom apartment was closeby the Old Town, but at a safe distance. Old Town, can be and it is noisy all night long.
Been on Bucharest for some business meetings - I appreciated the working desk, the fast and steady WiFi, the nice living room with excellent couch and the dining corner.
Bedroom and actually tge entire apart - very quiet. Few minimarkets and one supermarket round the corner
I needed some help and the staff was more than nice to me.
Used their airport tranfer service which was good.
I recomend.

29 Oct 2016
Dear guest,

I am really glad that you enjoyed your apartment and stay in Bucharest. We thank you for your kind word and appreciation toward our services.
We are always trying our best!

KaulKhush...
“Excellent services and very good location for a long stay”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed 2 months and a half, in a 1 bedroom apartment in Doamnei Str, on the 5th floor. My company sends us in business trip quite often.

Highly recommend for work/business trip. I can not imagine staying in a hotel for more than a week.
Location is grwat, 1 min to metro station Universitate. There are plenty of restaurants near by...as well as minimarkets and a supermarket. Old Town is vety close,; but the steret is quiet and the apartment as well, the windows are to the inner courtyard.

Excellent housekeeping. The eat-in kitchen is nicely equipped: kettle, stove, fridge, pots &pans, cuttlery.. only thing missing was rice cooker - but I wouldn't expect to find it:) I never do in any service apartments.
Apartment just as per site photos. WiFi fast. The airport transfer very punctual.

staff is five stars - easy communucation, helpful.

If you get to Bucharest, give it a try.

8 Oct 2016
Dear Kaul,

Thank you for sharing your most recent feedback.

I'm delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and am truly grateful for your glowing endorsement.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With thanks and kind regards,
Simona @ Alia Accommodation
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing