Hotel Christina
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$124
Rembrandt Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
US$188
US$173
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$197
US$143
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$80
  • Pool
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$119
  • Restaurant
Mercure Bucharest City Center(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$80
Mercure
1,235 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetnespresso machineremote controlbreakfast was amazingsmall hotelboutique hotelside streetmodern designwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I think that it is always risky returning to a hotel that you enjoyed so much in the past. Will it be as wonderful a second time as you remember it from your previous experience? Well, guess what, IT WAS!

If you are visiting Bucharest for the first time or the tenth time, it is definitely THE PLACE TO STAY. The rooms are impeccable with every convenience and luxury thought of and provided, and, above all, the service, and the desire to make your stay as perfect as possible, met in every conceivable way.

More power to you all at the Christina, and see you again in the coming months!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are delightful with every possible amenity.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you very much for your review Louise! It was a pleasure to meet you and have you here with your friends, you are all wonderful people! I am very happy we didn't disappoint you and I am looking forward to your next visit in Bucharest, I am waiting you with my arms open!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was a little skeptical of hotel Christina having such outstanding reviews, but from booking our stay on line through to booking the taxi for the airport home, everything during our stay was as described in the many wonderful reviews.
The queen size room was superb & spotless, bed comfy, shower strong, little balcony nice to look out on a typical Bucharest sky line. One nice thing, I think it is actually the room you see and book on the website that you actually get, in our case it was and that is an excellent point in my opinion.
Room service was from the full menus at no extra cost was quick and Chef even slightly adapted a seafood dish to my girlfriends exacting requirements, we ate twice in 3 nights in the hotel and I need say no more than the hotel is prudent to keep such a talented chef. The wine is as described elsewhere :-)

Nothing was too much trouble, hotel taxi was waiting on arrival at the airport, roses ordered and arranged by the hotel for me were in the room as requested.
This was my first time staying over in Bucharest and it strikes me that Bucharest is a large spread out city, so location of any hotel is never going to be correct for everyone, however we found that Hotel Christina was well located, in a central but quieter area, we walked everywhere, the weather was good, the delightful old city is a non stressful 30 minute walk along the wide boulevards, nearest metro station (Plata Romano) a 5 minute stroll, convenience shop for those forgotten bits and pieces you need a 5 minute stroll.
Its not a big hotel in the way of vast empty louges, bars and lobbies if that is your thing, however if you appreciate everything else associated with a top brand hotel plus the personal non intrusive incredibly helpful staff then look no further and as I did, trust and believe the other reviews !
My only regret was that on our first night the Hotel was celebrating its anniversary, we were invited to join the festivities which I am sure were excellent, but we were in Bucharest for a make or break relationship discussion and so on our first night had other things we needed to attend to...
We will be back soon, thanks for everything, you deserve the success which will be yours.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad you enjoyed your first visit to Bucharest, I hope it won't be the last! We can make another party next time, so have no regrets! We always try to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible and at the same time, it was a pleasure for us to satisfy your desires. Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was only my second time in Romania, again participating an international business meeting here. Decided not to choose recommended big brands but instead found this friendly hotel from Tripadvisor. Spent 2 nights here, hotel's design is clean having streams of light embedded in hallways and rooms. First impression was that sun is shining through a narrow window in the hallway, second impression in the the room was very clean, almost sterile. Service in this small hotel has been great and prompt, everyone speaks adequate english. A very good choice I would say.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

I am happy that you made the decision to stay with us and that you were not disappointed, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you very much for your review, I am looking forward to your next visit in Bucharest!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

From the moment we arrived until departure this hotel was a great experience. The staff could not be friendlier and the breakfast was superb.
We also had dinner which was also first class. The bedrooms were very well appointed and we loved the beds which could be raised and lowered,excellent after a days sightseeing.
The owner's philosophy of quality service and friendliness makes this hotel a must stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank David H
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

I am happy to know you had a great stay in Bucharest and at Christina. For me, hospitality is a must! Being a very small hotel, we are close to one another as a team, but also to our guests. It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Hotel - service is excellent, breakfast Is great, from fresh made coffees and omelettes to front desk. Location is good - walk to town isn't too far. Good quality hotel and good value for money.reception. Staff were fantastic, couldn't be more helpful. We liked that it was in a quieter part of town

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Michelle M

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing Christina for your stay in Bucharest! I am happy to know we could make it the way you expected it to be and that you enjoyed your experience with us! I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as our guest again in the future!