Hotel Christina
  • Breakfast included
Minerva Hotel(Bucharest)
  • Breakfast included
1,235 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetnespresso machineremote controlbreakfast was amazingsmall hotelboutique hotelside streetmodern designwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We planned a trip for holidays and had a recervation in Christina hotel, but one friend from the company couldnt travel , and we had to cancel the the trip, and the management of the hotel didn`t charge us at all, which was very kind.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Thank you very much for your review, I really appreciate it! I know how tough it can be sometimes to organize a trip and how many variables there are that can influence it, so when it is possible, of course we won't charge our guests. Even though the policy would allow us, it is not in our nature to do so. I hope that in the future, we will get the chance to meet and have a good time!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

It is a wonderful hotel with a very good location. It’s just a 10 min from metro station. The staff was very polite and very frankly and owner was very talkative and helpful. They have a free wifi and they serve free tea/coffee in the room which makes your trips more memorable. The room was very clean. It was nothing to complain about it. I stayed just one night but I will definitely come back. The restaurant is bit small but excellent with good service. Breakfast was great and dinner wonderful. I highly recommend Hotel Christina.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Even though we have some modern touches and always try to keep up with the latest trends, we do try to add a warm and human feel to everything as you noticed. I am glad your stay was the way you wanted it to be! Thank you very much for your recommendations and review! It was a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to your next visit of course!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Recently I stayed one more time there and owner of Christina still manage to maintain very high quality standards. And he is doing it for many years. Christina hotel is small privately run one. It is unusual with very warm human touch, super clean and with very descent restaurant. Breakfast is fantastic and one of the best I ever tried. Internet is true broadband. And all people that are working there are truly friendly and helpful. It was great week. Next time I will definitely stay there too. Hotel Christina is as close as possible to my image of ideal functional but with clear touch of personality hotel. Thanks to owner and all people working there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrii G

I would also like to thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you and have you as my guest at Christina! Thank you very much for your wonderful review and pictures, for sharing them with the TripAdvisor community, it is very important to me!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Friendly staff, spacious, comfortable room with a balcony, central but quiet location. Breakfast was great and the welcome cheese and wine platter was a really nice touch. Had a lovely stay and couldn't fault it! The remote controlled bed and blinds gave us a bit of a giggle as we found it very cute. Would definitely stay again if back in Bucharest.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Turbo B

Glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the little touches through which we try to make a difference and make our guests feel appreciated. If you ever decide to make another visit to Bucharest, for sure it will be a pleasure to have you as our guests again! Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

For the last 7 days i have been in hotels all over romenia. Obviosly this one is the best.
The staff speaks very good english and extra friendly.
The food is tasty and fresh, help you to start your day with a big smile.
Recommended!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

I hope your journey in Romania was as nice as your stay at Hotel Christina! I am glad to know you enjoyed your experience with us and I am happy we had the chance to have you as our guest. Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor!