“Excellent food.”

Ranked #56 of 1,790 Restaurants in Bucharest
Price range: US$1 - US$560
Cuisines: Romanian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Tratidional Romanian healthy homemade food! Eat & pay as much as you enjoyed it (drinks not included)!
Portland Vic Australia
“Excellent food.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We generally do not eat in in-house hotel restaurants however, based on the TA reviews and it being wet evening we decided to stay in. Top quality food and service.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Andrew W
hotelchristina, Owner at Restaurant Hotel Christina, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you very much for your review and for trying out our restaurant! I am very happy to know you were not disappointed. I perfectly understand your reluctance to eat at in-house hotel restaurants: some don't have the best reputation in part because they don't try very hard, being resigned with a base of in-house clients. On the other hand, there's always the pleasure to have a nice walk before and after you eat or the desire to see different places, so some tend to avoid eating in the hotel they stay.

We strive to offer better services and products by using only the best and fresh ingredients and of course an authentic smile. People staying in other hotels or locals visit us and leave satisfied. This is very important for me and a great deal of satisfaction, so it is great when I see the feedback!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Margaret River
“yes eat here”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Friendly service and good food without having to walk the streets! Also free wine and cheese tasting

Visited May 2014
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation on TripAdvisor, it means allot to me! I am happy to know that everything was on your taste, we always do our best to offer the best possible services and food!
“Super food”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Lamb chops are great, fusion style. Actually, all the dishes are cooked fusion style. Welcoming Romanian cheese and wines are excellent. I liked very much also lentil soup.

Visited May 2014
I am glad we had the opportunity to have you as our guest and I am thrilled to know you enjoyed our take on the fusion cuisine. I am looking forward to your next visit, thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent cuisine.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had the opportunity to visit again Bucharest. While staying at Christina, I enjoyed the restaurant.
I was impressed by the variety of food, as well as the friendliness and professionalism of the staff.
I recommend.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank mike555_13
hotelchristina, Owner at Restaurant Hotel Christina, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review and recommendations! We always try to improve in all aspects. For example, this week we switched from traditional menus to menus on tablets and with this move, we also introduced even a greater variety of dishes. Now it will be easier to add something new to the menu whenever we want it. Thank you for choosing the Christina Restaurant!
Warsaw, Poland
“expensive average food in climate of canteen”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I am really disappointed in this restaurant. First the climate of the restaurant in 4 star hotels which looks like breakfast room in Ibis. Second the staff friendly but completely not processional. And the third the food - the starters were really good but main dishes was very average, nothing special comparing to the prices we paid.

• Visited February 2014
hotelchristina, Owner at Restaurant Hotel Christina, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
First of all, thank you very much for your review and feedback, it is very important for me! I am glad you enjoyed the starters and I agree that the main dish, the lamb chops, weren't so great. This is why we didn't charge you for it and changed it to something else. Also, we changed the lamb chops supplier so this won't happen in the future. Regarding the climate of the restaurant, it was very unfortunate that the regular dining area was booked so you had to dine in the breakfast area, but 99% of the time the regular area is free! At the same time, we have very detailed photos on the internet, including on TripAdvisor with both the dining area and the breakfast area so if it is a matter of taste (which it is), you know what to expect. Thank you again for your review and I hope you will try Christina Restaurant another time and maybe leave with a different opinion.