“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This place is really nice. Very nice atmosphere. Very friendly and attentive service. I tried Malagamba lemonade. It was a very inspired decision. It was very delicious, and a exquisite taste.

“Great”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I was not happy that my mineral water had too many bubbles. Apa minerala avea prea multe bule...........

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“OKish food compensated by great service”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I had seen the description of this restaurant in Rough Guides travel guidebook and 'Bucharest In Your Pocket' and decided to give it a try. Arrived there around 7.30 pm on Saturday night without a reservation - the terrace seemed to be full, but the waitress said that one table should be available shortly, so I waited.
The menu is rather extensive with an Italian touch. I took Italian antipasto and penne pasta with broccoli and chicken. And a glass of local Sauvignon Blanc wine (and asked for one more later). The starter consisting of two types of sausages, prosciutto, sun dried tomatoes, an artichoke and olives was OKish, though the olives were the simplest stoned ones. As soon as I had finished the starter, the pasta arrived - would have preferred having a short pause between the courses. Pasta was not al dente - no, it was not overcooked either. It was hard, few penne even crunched on the teeth. Since it was in a creamy sauce, by the time I finished it, it was al dente :) And then there were some pieces of overcooked spaghetti in my plate - I wonder where those came from. Lime sorbet as a dessert was pleasantly refreshing. I finished my meal with an espresso. Cost of this dinner was a bit more than 100 lei (almost 25 euro).
The best part of the evening was the service, the waitress was very friendly, attentive and helpful.

Bucharest, Romania
“unusual name :)”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

When going with my husband to the Old Center, it is always a problem to decide where to enter. This restaurant caught his eye with it's funny, unusual name and he insisted on trying it. This time I couldn't complaint, it was a good choice :) It was afternoon, but it wasn't crowded, so it was perfect for us, because we don't like noisy, crowded places. The atmosphere was very pleasent, the service was fast and helpful, and I enjoyed every bite of my beef steak, along with a glass of good red wine. We will definetly come again!

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

It is o good restaurant with very good food , very good services and a nice atmosphere.love it!!!! I had the best pasta ever....i recomandet to everybody who wants to have a good glass of wine with very good food and quality services and have a relaxing time.Keep it this way Malagamba!!!!

• Visited April 2013