“I will be back for sure! Excellent!”

Phoenicia Apartments - Baneasa
Craiova, Romania
“I will be back for sure! Excellent!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My experience here was good from the moment of arrival to the moment of departure. When I made the booking, one week ahead, I asked for a baby chair and a baby cot, and also for the room to be warm at the moment of arrival. Everything was exactly like we asked for, and, further to that, we were expected with chocolate candies and fruits. The staff is very kind. The baby made a litlle mess in the living room with the food, but someone from cleaning helped us right away. Wifi was very good, and also the food from breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Couples
Solo
Oradea, Romania
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed one weekend in october and it felt like home. The apartment was big, clean, and the furniture was beautiful. It was well equipped with everything you need if you want to cook. The staff was friendly and they managed to fulfill every request. The breakfast was served at Phoenicia Grand Hotel, a few steps outside the apartment and it was delicious. Anyone can find something to eat because it has many choices. When I will go in Bucharest I will choose the same place. I recommend it if you want a cozy place away from home.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank MadalinaSarca
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Stayed here for just one night, between two flights. The apartments are an annex to the Phoenicia Grand Hotel (where I had stayed in the past for about 4 times). The breakfast (which is included in the room price) is at the main restaurant at Phoenicia Grand Hotel. We occupied a 2 bedroom apartment, with two bathrooms, one living room and one kitchen. Not very clean. Kitchen is a bit filthy, smelling of burned cooking oil. Not very well equipped, only some cutlery, plates and pots. No microwaves, no dishwasher, no washing machine.
I looked for a bottle opener to open my beer, did'nt find any. And I had to wash one of the pots, before using it, didn't look clean at all.
Bathrooms looked clean at first, if you looked better, there were rust spots, etc. and the sink&bathtub were worn out.
On my reservation e-mail I asked them for a babycot for our 21 months old. When I phoned to checked out if they had any, it turned out they had'n even read my e-mail, so I asked them again for a babycot, they finally arranged for one.
It was Saturday night so there was a lot of noise coming from weddings&parties in the neighbourhood, I couldn't get much sleep.
Breakfast was ok, geat variety but not so tasty. Stuff in the main resaturant is not nice at all.
I wouldn't return for sure!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank obsessedbytravelling
Travellers also viewed these Bucharest hotels
Best Western Stil Hotel
#59 of 167 in Bucharest
Hotel La Gil
Hotel La Gil
#60 of 123 in Bucharest

Been to Phoenicia Apartments - Baneasa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Phoenicia Apartments - Baneasa

Property: Phoenicia Apartments - Baneasa
Address: Strada cpt. av. Serbanescu Alexandru Nr.87 | Sector 1, Bucharest 014286, Romania
Region: Romania > Bucharest
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #64 of 141 Speciality Lodging in Bucharest
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Phoenicia Apartments - Baneasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.