“Simply the best!!!”

TravelMaker
Book In Advance
US$95.67*
and up
Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest
US$106.44*
Small-Group Day Trip to North Bulgaria
US$94.48*
Small-Group Dracula Tour from Bucharest
Ranked #5 of 137 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: TravelMaker is a Romanian travel company providing private and shared airport transfers and tours in and from Bucharest, Romania since 2005. Over the last 10 years we have served more than 20000 visitors from all over the world.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

From the moment I walked up to the meeting point to the drop off at my hotel this was a wonderful trip. Serban is the best. He was passionate about his country which I much appreciated. He was knowledgeable and his connections at the castles and restaurant we had lunch at are invaluable. Our tour never waited anywhere for long-not even at the toilets (ha). I also appreciated his recommendations for authentic Romanian food. I wanted to try the food and his choices were excellent.
I would highly recommend this company and this tour. I'm here in Bucharest for another 3 weeks and I'm planning a few more trips with this company. (Serban recommended a few).

Dan7750, Manager at TravelMaker, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you very much on behalf of Serban and our entire team and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Not only did I book the company for the tour itself, but I was also lucky enough to have utilised them as my airport transfer to the hotel as well. (I'd highly recommend doing this to avoid being ripped off by potential touts in the arrivals lounge!!) I was lucky enough to have met Serban Riga himself on the previous day as my airport transfer, during which I was given a guided 'mini tour' of the sights on route to my hotel. 'Riga' (as he likes to be called for short)' was a superb host and the trip was very well organised in terms of timing and what it covered!

On a general note, Romania was a lovely country and the people were very friendly! I would certainly go back if the opportunity presents itself and in the future I will highly recommend to anyone I know that they MUST take this tour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are very grateful for your review Sir!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

we took the 2 castels tour with serban riga. He is the best tour guide i have seen. He made our tour unforgetable! Tnx!

Dan7750, Manager at TravelMaker, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Sir, Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our group did the Two Castles in One Day tour. Our tour guide Șerban Riga did an excellent job throughout the tour. He helped us cut through the lines at the castles and suggested an excellent restaurant to eat that has a great view of the Bran Castle. The only complaint I can think of is that TravelMaker advertises the cost in Euros but you have to pay in RON. Our group was told this over the phone when we booked, but the other group did not. Would rather have seen the price advertised in RON. All-in-all, it was well worth the money and we had a blast!

1  Thank Justin A
Dan7750, Manager at TravelMaker, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Justin, Thanks for your feedback! We are advertising the price in Euros, but we accept the payment in either Euros or RON, in cash or by credit card. Thank you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Three American friends and I had a perfect day-trip to two Romanian castles, in a beautiful region of this country. The trip was well organized and the vehicle we traveled in was very comfortable. Both castles, Pelis and Bran, were interesting and they are located in gorgeous countryside. I would highly recommend anyone booking this trip or any other trip through TravelMaker in Bucharest to ask to have Serban Riga as your travel guide. His English is excellent. He has great historical and cultural knowledge to share. He begins giving information about what you're seeing as soon as the trip starts. He accommodates every possible request. He has a great working relationship with the staff at the various locations, which saves an incredible amount of time. The restaurants he recommended were reasonably priced and the food was great. And he is just a fun guy! This tour was well worth the price!

Dan7750, Manager at TravelMaker, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review!