“Great steak, good burger, fresh salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of OSHO

OSHO
Ranked #14 of 1,767 Restaurants in Bucharest
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Londres
“Great steak, good burger, fresh salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

A little expensive for Romania but one of the best steaks I ever had. Pay the extra and go for a really well aged steak, and a glass of house red. Superb

• Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
“A big disappointment, for a lot of money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I heard Osho is one of the best restaurants in Bucharest. I knew it was expensive, but I thought it will be worth it. Unfortunately it did not impress me in any way.
We went there on a Saturday for a late lunch. We were 3 adults and 1 child. We ordered two appetizers, two main courses, one kids menu, two bottles of water and three green teas. The check was 600 lei (aprox. 135 euros).
The food was fresh, made out of good quality ingredients, but not that tasty. Overall it was ok, but nothing to remember. And definitely nothing that would make me come back.
The service was below average – not what you would expect from a restaurant with high standards. For example, in the menu it it’s written that the meat comes with “your choice of two sides”... but we were not asked what our choice was, nor were we informed of the options.
When asked about this, the waiter just replied – “I thought I would just bring you the meat with potatoes and green salad”
Nevertheless, the staff was child friendly... and this is hard to get in Bucharest.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank ana_alexandra
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Typical steakhouse. I am not a `meat person` and i will complain about their lack of diversity for other types of dishes. Only 3 or 4 types of other meat than beef or veal....
Noisy. They have an open kitchen and all the specific din from it can be heard even at the tables from the entrance.
Expensive also - almost 28 euros for a piece of beef steak, a normal steak(or fresh as they say) and not the aged one. All in all they do have good desserts. Try the brownie and the apple tart.
If i will change my tastes and i will start liking beef... I`ll visit again. But not too soon.

Bucharest, Romania
“Best Juicy Ribeye in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Been here several times, and keep coming back.
These guys really know how to prepare a great steak!!
Aged Black Angus meat, is so well prepared, you dont have to use your knife to cut the meat.
One of the top steak houses in Bucharest

Can be too noisy, when too many guest at the restaurant, so cant rate it with 5 stars

Bucharest, Romania
“Osho? Disappointed. Service ruins it all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had been to its sister restaurant which remains one of my favorite in terms of burgers and steaks, Vacamu, so I expected the same or even more. Maybe it was a bad evening for us. We stayed inside as the weather was a bit undecided. From the noisy and rude comments of the waiters forgetting they were supposed to work that night and respect the customers at the tables to the fact that I was waving to get a menu (or the bill) the evening seemed compromised. My first drink was a sourish red wine which for a restaurant with such pretentions seems pretty unacceptable. They changed it and I was luckier the second time. I have nothing bad to say about the food, my steak was excellent, the burgers were pretty average.
Maybe sitting on the terrace would have saved our evening. And yours if you go.

1 Thank monix6