“Do not miss this one.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant located in Piata Amzei in Bucharest
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Superb service by Misu, he knew exactly when to check on us. We ordered the Pepperoni Pizza and the Bolognese pasta. Our order arrived steaming hot and freshly prepared. The portions were huge, we had enough to feed four people!
The restaurant was cozy and beautifully decorated. Wish we were staying in town longer, we would go back again. A very short walk from the Radison Blu. Misu brought us a special treat, a lemon chello that was one of the best we had ever tasted.
Thanks again Misu for the wonderful service. We had a great evening. See you next time!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. The food was delicious. I had pasta and my friend had soup. The service was great and fast. The outside terrace is really cool and there are fans and it is well ventilated. When we left, the lady at the entrance gave us candies. Such a lovely treat. I will come back for sure.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to taste one of the best pizzas in Bucharest, you will find it here. I was craving pepperoni pizza and this is the place where I ate a pizza exactly how I imagined it. The crust is thin and crunchy, full of great quality toppings, and it’s loaded, you eat the whole thing, there’s no empty crust that remains after you are done; you can taste the spices in the tomato sauce. I’ve also tried the risotto with seafood and it tasted amazing, so rich and flavorful, and it had a lot of seafood in it. I have to say I have visited this place a few times before, and I have never been disappointed. Great food, friendly staff and the prices are in accordance with the portion size! I also like that thay play italian music and none of that radio trash, and this gives you an autentic italian trattoria feeling!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Had dinner there with a couple of colleagues had steaks and pasta nothing special. overall did not seem very clean. Staff were very helpful.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Unexpectedly it is possible to eat real Italian food in Bucharest.
We had various pasta recipes for lunch (arrabbiata, primavera, puttanesca, aglio-olio...) pizza and focaccia and salads.
I absolutely recommend the place.
I enjoyed it so much that we came back later for dinner on the same day.

Prices are also very honest: you don't pay higher for the "Italian name"".