“Best Margarita in Town”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Best Margarita in Town”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We like to go there girls only. El Torito = best margarita in town, funny bartender, the owner is very friendly. Watch for the stairs....downstairs till the bath, a bit creepy if you get too many Margarita:)
Very easy to reach, good positioning in town, parking is not a problem. If you go there, don't miss the live concert of Ana Maria Petre and F. Camacho.
She's such a beautiful woman and has an amazing voice. Maybe if you're lucky, she'll invite you to make a duet and sing Historia de un amor

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Monica M

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Bucharest, Romania
“A glimpse of Mexico in a convenient location”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We have been to El Torito several times and i am happy to say they have never disappointed us. After my return from the US i have searched everywhere for a restaurant which can capture the Mexican spirit. El Torito managed to do that. The location is beautiful, it has many decorations that make you feel like you actually are in Mexico. The food is amazing, the quesadilla has the right flavour and consistency, the guacamole is very tasty and the best part is the way they prepare the margueritas. They are outstanding. We also had taquitos with green salsa and sour cream and they were very tasty. The music is ok and they also have live shows which are very nice. It is a great place to hang with friends, family and your significant other. They lose points because it takes quite a long time to have the main dish served, however the margaritas will keep you company. The spare ribs are also good, they are melting in your mouth. I am sorry they stopped serving chipolte brownie. It was heavenly. Overall, great place, good staff and perfect for those who want to taste a bit of Mexico, without buying a plane ticket!!

“Very tasty quesadillas!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Perfect for a great dinner! I've tried a plate of nacho's chicken quesadillas and made it a party with the typical mexican Margaritaaa!
The service could be better,the waitress wasn't the most cheerful person but it didn't bother us since the food was really great and not so expensive.
I will most definitely go back!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Crissu18
“never ordering again”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This was hands down the most horrible thing I've eaten in the last couple of weeks. The food was disgusting and they delivered my food in over 2 hours. We live in the same city, it would've taken me under an hour to go there myself. They messed up the order giving me more expensive items off their menu. The pork was absolutely disgusting, the shrimp were ever so oily, overall I felt like I hadn't eaten anything by the end of my meal. Would never recommend this restaurant. There was nothing Mexican about their food at all. If one were to read off Wikipedia what tacos really are, one could definitely cook them better than this so-called Mexican inspired "restaurant".

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank Laura D
Detroit, Michigan
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I live in Detroit, where there is a large Hispanic community and we get some really good Mexican food; but while In Romania with my godson who craved Mexican food, we ended up here.

When I tried to order in Spanish the staff were clearly baffled; but George's "pollo en mole" was really good, and a very generous portion of chicken; my burrito rancheros was not as good as I've had in Mexicantown in Detroit, but better than most American "Mexican" themed restaurants.

The Tequila selection was good, service was friendly, portions & prices appropriate, and we had a very good evening.

• Visited October 2013