“Excelente”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice atmosphere and great food! Live music and a very friendly service,helpful and kind. Portions are large and we even took some food home for the next day! Fabián is a great singer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,485)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service was great, we didn't have to wait for too long and we really liked the idea of ordering ourselves on tablets. Great music, really enjoyed the mix of playlist songs and live music. My enchilada was very filling and the bananas quesadilla was AMAZING! I don't usually like tacos that much but even tacos were very nice here due to the small fajita bread that is used! The 'Sex on the beach' cocktail was one of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whenever I wanna feel good I choose El Torito, best Margaritas (and trust me I tried in many places different countries, but I didn't find any better) the food is simply delicious, the serving always good. Simply loved it every time.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I ate here several times and they are consistent with the way they treat their customers and with their food standard. They have a large selection of very delicious Mexican food, with drinks imported from Mexico and South America. We tried mixed plateaus, tacos, nachos, burritos, enchilladas - lots of dishes, and they were all tasty and thoroughly prepared. The waiters are always prompt and very helpful. The whole place is Mexican-themed decorated and there's music to match. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

If you are in Bucharest and you feel like having mexican food, you came to the right place! This place has the best nachos,chilli con carne, quesadilla and burritos. The location is not central, but when you find it, you won't regret it! The atmosphere is truly mexican and the staff can't stop smiling. Enjoy it!