“Awesome city bike ride!”

Carpat Bike Tours - Day Tours
Half-Day Bucharest by Bike Guided Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: CarpatBike is offering fully supported cycling holidays in different regions of Romania to discover the magical scenery and off the beaten path villages of Romania. Cycle therapy since 2008
Chicago, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome city bike ride!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Ionut was an excellent tour guide on our city ride through Bucharest. Very kind, passoniate and friendly. Easily coordinated our trip over email. Would strongly recommend this tour company! I am sure their longer day trips are well organized!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank vlichon

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly people on bikes!”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Thank you Ionut for spending time with my friends from Norway - they were talking very nice about you and told me that they had a wonderful time during your city bike tour!

Many thanks from Norway friends!

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Strongly recommend!”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I have never seen so much passionate people about what they are doing! And where is passion, things are very well done, with professionalism and care. Let's put it like this: they make you enjoy an experience which you'll never forget and you'll want to repeat

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AnaIon
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent and friendly way to discover Bucharest”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Our guide Ionut is not only enthusiastic but he shares his passion for his city.
The circuit was tailored to suit our interests (churches, typical groceries...)
In addition, the weather was also ideal for the discovery.
This is an original and clever way to discover a city and its hidden treasures.
We highly recommend...
PS: the city is relatively flat !

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Guillaume N
Bucharest, Romania
“Personal, easy and rewarding”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Excellent since
1) The meeting point could be arranged next to my hotel.
2) Engaging and easy tour but still biking in the speed I wanted
3) Personal since I was the only one, we could also arrange some time for shopping for my family. (smart with bike so one does buy to much stuff), which will be rewarding when I get hom,

Maybe the guide could have been more clear when taking turns by making signals in the trafic. But maybe that is the culture of the trafic in Bucharest.

Visited November 2012