“Good value”

Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center
Ranked #22 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I book this hotel on the internet and paid 76 euros. The hotel lives up to the four star except that the water was cold in bathroom. I was in a rush so didn't give them chance to fix but I mentioned on checking out. The room was great, high quality and clean. Staff very helpful and car park big and secure with a guard.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Nickthegreak
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking advantage of our great summer promotions.
I'm very sorry to read about the situation with the cold water. It's true that we have performed some revision to our hot water circle which required a shut down of the system for some very limited time. The works have been completed in the meantime and I'm sure you'll fully enjoy a hot shower or bath upon your next stay with us.

There are newer reviews for Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center

Reviewed 9 July 2014

As a business traveller I really liked this hotel. From the friendly reception and concierge to the really comfortable rooms it has a lot to offer. Breakfast is typical fare - no better no worse than others but totally acceptable. I had room service one evening and it was really tasty and ate in the restaurant the second night - really nice and great service. I also liked the little shopping mall at the back of the hotel. Very limited options but handy for me as they could sell me a hairbrush (in the tiniest little shop that seemed to sell everything) and some nurofen in the chemist. There was also a hairdressers which I would have availed of had I known. I didn't get the opportunity to try the gym but will definitely be back again to try it out along with that running route in the park!

1  Thank angester
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions and comments about your last stay at our hotel here with the community. I'm honored to read that we are your new favourite in town and I'll certainly share your comment with all my team as it will motivate us to work even harder to go beyond our guests expectations.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good business hotel. Rooms are comfortable. The steak house is surprisingly proposing very good food (met was just great). Not in the city centre but for these of you who like to run, the hotel is located just next to a lake where you can find a very nice running route (6 kms). Reception desk is very friendly and at your service. No particular charm, just good for business trips. Will return there next time.

Room Tip: Ask for upper florrs (above 10th) and ask for lake view.
1  Thank Jean_Mi_le_Caribou
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for choosing Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center for your last visit to Bucharest. I'm very please to read that you have appreciated all our quality and service.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel very soon and see you maybe on a lap around the lake.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

A year ago I have written a review of this hotel with big potential.
The management promised to address the problems with wifi, air-condition and other "funny" items.

Unfortunately it is still the same situation. Some upgrades are certainly visible and the beds are among the best in the hotels worldwide. But the status of wifi is still not acceptable for Pullman brand standards and strange smell in superior room (most probably mold from the bathroom) ruins all the current efforts.

This hotel is conveniently located for access to major businesses in Bucharest and to the city center itself. But it needs much more commitment to get it to the right level. Maybe it's the owner company to blame, especially that it is in state of bankruptcy? (at least this is what is written on the invoice)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm very sorry that during your last stay at our hotel, you could not feel our improvements compared to last year. I know that our WiFi coverage still needs some small improvements, however since we have upgraded our connection from 10Mbit to 50Mbit I have to say that we can see a significant decrease in comments about this service which our hotel is offering free of charge to all our clients.
I would like to ensure you that your impressions are in no way linked to the insolvency (not bankruptcy) situation of our owning company and we continue to invest in our property in order to secure a maximum quality and comfort for all our guests.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have been for two nights in this hotel. The reception was excellent with personnel speaking sevral languages. the room was nice and clean with satellite TV and free wifi connection. The restaurant for breakfast was excellent while I didn't try the steak house and the gym. The bar was also quite good. In general an excellent hotel for business trips

1  Thank RobyRamone

Dear guest,
I'm very happy to read that you have fully appreciated your last stay with us.
Together with all the team I'm looking forward to welcome you again for your next stay in Bucharest.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Helpful service, average restaurant, a nice hotel for transit in Bucharest.
Nice and comfortable room, good toilet , good location for visiting the city, good value for the services offered, overall feeling nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel and your impressions about your last stay. I'm sorry to read that neither our two conceptualized restaurants, nor the coffee shop or the lobby bar managed to hit your taste. But as we continue to develop our F&B products I'm hoping to welcome you back to our hotel again - my team will do everything possible to satisfy your appetite.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

good very helpful reception, nice and comfortable rooms and beds, well organized toilet accessories (shaver, shaver foam, tooht paste, travel accessories. near tram station, 2.5 km far from old city, low taxi fare to the hotel. goog breakfast. all good, favorite hotel for next travel.

Room Tip: good value/profit average.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for staying with us at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center and sharing your comments.
I'm very happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and will return to our hotel in the near future.