“Very nice hotel and friendly personal”
Review of Class Hotel

Class Hotel
Ranked #139 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed at Class Hotel in Desember-13 and can absolutely recommend it. The staff were very helpful, and the food was nice. Big, nice rooms that were clean and comfortable. Their English was very good so there was no problems with the language. Thank you for a great stay at Class Hotel :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Merete198
Florin T, General Manager at Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review and we would like to promise you that we will be honored to welcoming in our hotel next time.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,
Class Hotel

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Stayed here at the end of October, the front desk staff were very kind and very helpful! Their English was very good, easy to understand me and I could understand them which is important for someone not knowing Romanian. However, I cannot say the same for the waiters/waitresses. Their English wasn't very good and therefore our food orders weren't always what we asked for. We ended up not eating at the restaurant very often because of this.

• Stayed: October 2013
Florin T, General Manager at Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking your time to review our Class Hotel!
We are striving to provide superior quality, service and value to all our guests, with our attentive and personalized customer service and our quality systems and processes continually improving.
I have noted your comments about F&b colleagues communication. Please accept our apologies and next time we will do our best to avoid these situations.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in Class Hotel Bucharest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Depending of the purpose of your trip, the hotel location could work for you. Outside of the city,in a quiet area, on the way to airport, is well connected to either way. For business purposes, with a limited budget and for two nights might be an option. Forget about star ratings because is misleading. Rooms are bigger than you would expect in a hotel of this category but, again, service is much worse of what you would expect from a 4 star business hotel. I guess the best word to describe the hotel is "mediocrity". It has a modern design but modern 10 years ago. Rooms need urgent refurbishing and the hotel, all areas, upgrades and modernization. As I said, rooms are ok, mattresses are old and feels that way. Breakfast, if you are not picky, will do. Staff needs a wake up call. Front desk staff seemed demotivated and bored.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed 5 nights here. Location is ok for exhibition center. I do not recomand this hotel because the service was not even 2 stars from the manager to restaurant staff. Do not ask for anything and wait to recive it. Better avoid this hotel if you want to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
Florin T, General Manager at Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Sir,
Your opinion is very important for us and we are listen all guest opinions because gives us the opportunity to provide to our guests the matching services.
We are sorry that our services were not your expectations but we guarantee that all hotel team Class backed is working to meet the requirements of guests.
In order to prove that it was just an isolated accident, we invite you to visit us again to give us the opportunity to redeem the our errors.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I went on vacation in December 2012-January 2013 to visit my family and boyfriend , at the time , and I got a surprise proposal.Since the time was so short and nothing was prepared we had our civil marriage then,and invited close friends and relatives at RED ANGUS Steakehouse .I was so impressed by how amazing everything was : food , staff ,the place looks so nice ,it gives you a pleasant feeling and makes you want to go back . By discussing about our plans for the upcoming wedding , Class' Business Development Manager was there and offered to gives us a tour of the hotel , as and option for the party . We drove to Class Hotel and for me it was love at first sight .I wanted something intimate , and we had around 65 guests ,the wedding was in June , so the fact that the hotel has a beautiful garden was even more than I could have asked for . We had 2 families (one of them with a 6 years old kid , that are actually managing a hotel in another city ), that stayed over night , after the party , and another relative + us . So 4 rooms were reserved . We only had great comments , and I want to thank so much Class for offering me the best time . To do the wedding arrangements , wasn't easy , since I was in Canada and we were preparing everything by keeping in touch with emails , but Simona was so patient , so sweet , and she made it so easy for me , and not stressful at all .
I would recommend the hotel to any of my closest fiends , relatives , collegues , because I know , and I 've seen how professional they are . I would recommend it to any bride to be .
THANK YOU CLASS !!!!!!Love , Isabela and Ady

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ysa p
Florin T, General Manager at Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Misses Isabella,
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at Class Hotel on TripAdvisor.

Your detailed review and kind words of appreciation honor us and I personally thank you on behalf of the entire CLASS Hotel team. Our guests' satisfaction is a great incentive for all of us to constantly strive for excellence.

Best regards.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed there 2 nights, very friendly staff, clean rooms. Okay place to stay for business, not for pleasure or vacation. Too far out the city! Breakfast is not very extensive, but way better than Romanian standard. For the free WiFi you need to ask the reception for they key. It doesnt work very good the rooms (#302), international TV channels are rare, this should be improved!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
ClassHotel-Bucuresti, General Manager at Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Guest
Many thanks for staying in Class Hotel as well as for your opinion.
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay which is very important to us and helps us to improve our services. We are happy that you basically liked our hotel and had a good stay.

I would like to assure you that the entire team of Class Hotel constant strive to improve the quality of our services.
Regarding the weak signal on the WIFI internet in your room,make sure that this works much better now,and soon we upgraded all rooms with LCD TV.
I hope to be our guest again to prove it.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2008

I stayed here for 5 nights when on a business trip. I probably wouldn't stay there again.

The place is a good quality hotel with large rooms, etc. However, the rooms were a little tired and a few things were annoying. I sat at the desk on the first night to do some work and the chair collapsed - this had obviously happened before.

Security seems reasonable and they have a 34/7 gaurd at the door.

Restaurant waqs awful. The food was hyper expeisive (4 times the price of local restos) and the drinks were like tokyo prices. The resto was fairly empty during my stay - probably due to the extreme prices. The waiter I though might also be doing the cooking. I ordered some food which took over an hour to arrive and then it wasn't even what I had ordered and was very poor quality. I don't think a professional chef had cooked it for sure. I just ate at the local pizzeria and a couple of other places for the remainder of my stay. All less than 15 mins walk from the hotel.

The hotel is not in a great location and street lighting is poor. In this area there are also packs of stray dogs that follow and annoy you but stamping your feet and shouting seems to keep them at bay. You will probably feel quite insecure if walking around here at night due to these things and a few seedy characters, lack of pavements and general shabbiness of the area..

The pool and SPA though was very good and clean and modern.

If you ask the reception, they will give you a key to unlock their wireless internet - which was free and I appreciated that!

Theres a very small supermarket place about 50m away from the hotel if you dont fancy paying 3 or 4 euros every time you want a small bottle of water!

I got a good rate through the company I was working for that week but to be honest I would have felt very hard done by if I had paid the rack rate. It would NOT have been any kind of value.

Access to the city is best by Bus which there is a stop about 10 mins from the hotel and loads of busses go there. Staff were not able to supply bus maps though which was a pain as you didn't know wehere the busses were going. You should buy tickets before going to get the bus although i didn't manage to figure this out at any stage and never paid for any bus trips due to be unable to fiund how to buy tickets.

Hope this helps...

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)