Free wifi for those on the rewards plan. Worth signing up just for that!
Location is good and central for the old town. Hotel is very nice and rooms are typical business hotel facilities. Had a balcony with a great view of the city (although the city isn't a great view).
On the whole ideal place to stay when visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering above the city skyline, InterContinental Bucharest is one of the city's favourite international high-rise hotels, a distinction owed to its ideal location, fine appointments and impeccable service. Experience the Club InterContinental Lounge on the 21st floor of the hotel for a memorable stay in a relaxing, private and elegant setting designed to fulfil the expectations of the business travellers. Immerse yourself in the beautifully designed pool, with panoramic city vistas on the 22nd floor. Dine at Corso Brasserie, offering a contemporary Romanian menu and glass walls overlooking Bucharest. For a fine dining experience, try the Modigliani Pasta e Carne, one of the top Italian restaurants in Bucharest.The Old City Center, the Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall and Cismigiu Gardens are just a few minutes away from the hotel. You’re also within walking distance of Bucharest’s business and shopping districts. Start your Bucharest's itinerary with the amazing city view from your room balcony! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bucharest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bucharest Hotel Bucharest
- Bucharest Intercontinental