Hotel Ambiance
US$185
US$129
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Hotel Christina(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
US$177
US$170
Z Executive Boutique Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Mercure Bucharest City Center(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Restaurant
Orhideea Residence & Spa(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice bathroomstar hotelrecommend this hotelstayed heremetro stationenjoyed my staywalking distanceacuniversitytvreceptioncitypersonneltowels
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Because of a very unpleasant situation, i was forces to spend one night in a hotel in my hometown Bucharest. I booked a junior suite (i think this is the name). I was surprised to discover a very big and clean room woth balcony over the main river of Bucharest! The sheets were very clean and the bathroom also. The only one thing was that the shower cabin dorr was not fully closing. The stuff was also very nice. It is a very reasonable priced hotel in Bucharest.

Room Tip: Junior suite
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel has a great location, easy to get to. Rooms are very nice, modern and the highest point is cleanness. The bathroom is spacious and very nice too. Breakfast it's good, fresh food. I stayed here two times and I will definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

It is the first time I'm staying in Ambiance hotel.
It is that kind of hotel which give's you the "WOW" feeling when you enter the room.
This 3 star hotel can be compared with 4 & 5 stars hotel I've stayed before.
During the entire stay I felt I'm in a 4 star hotel.
Very clean rooms & bathroom, comfortable bed, very quite, parking available in front of the building.
CONGRATULATIONS to the Management & Staff, very professional team.
Definitely this is the hotel I'll stay on my next trip to Bucharest!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bogdan_CBU
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I spent a few days at Ambiance hotel with my family in April and everything was OK.
We came back at Ambiance hotel in August. Somebody stole us about 123 Euros in our bedroom (there was a problem with the bedroom door but nobody told us the problem before the theft). The police came and spent three hours for nothing … Thereafter, the situation changed; the hotel staff changed their behavior: they didn’t want to speak with us anymore and became suspicious. It was not possible to have breakfast even thirty minutes before the hour limit … We were finally happy to leave the hotel so we don’t recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I stayed for 2 days in Junior suite.
Wonderful room at the last floor, parking place in front the hotel.
Room perfectly soundproofed. Breakfast to be improved with some buffet.
Hotel is a 350 meters from the nearest Metro station.

Room Tip: Rooms at last floor are wide and with a good view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business