“İts BEAUTİFUL!”

Cuisines: American, Romanian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We went there with local friends, its very hip, very chic. Food, music, drinks, design everything was really beautiful!

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My advice for those who are visiting Bucharest (tourists or with business).
"You have to party one evening at Biutiful by the lake"
Nice food,nice music,nice people,nice everything.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016

You think you know what is bad service (if it can be called “service”)? In case you never have been before in the new location of Biutiful (next to the mother company Fratelli), you do not! I have been world-wide in thousands of restaurants, bars, lounges and similar, but I never experienced such a chaos and disorganization as in Biutiful:
We had a reservation for 10 people. 20 minutes upon arrival we placed the order and other(!) 75 minutes and different interventions later we received “our” food. They started to bring dessert first (I understand that life might be uncertain but I still like to get the food in the order I want and not the one chosen by the kitchen), or food which we did not order, but people from other tables. The waiter (“George”) was a young unexperienced man who only was able to keep repeating that “they have some chaos in the kitchen”. At least he was friendly, although incompetent. As finally the manager on duty came (“Niculae”) we learned about the combination of incompetence paired with unfriendliness and arrogance (the fish starts smelling from the head…).
I will not comment on the prices which are upper class (not only for Romania – e.g. EURO 3 for a glass of water) and I am happy to pay a good price for good service. So, I had to accept “they have some chaos in the kitchen”. Would they accept “I have some chaos on my bank account”? Probably not…
To summarize: acceptable location if you can get there; acceptable atmosphere; high prices; terrible service and arrogant, incompetent management. We might come again with the condition that the management and the “chaos” in the kitchen would change.
In conclusion: are you in a masochistic mood for an evening? Get there and you will be “served”.

NUMAI CA SCURTA DESCRIERE IN ROMANA:

Doriti o seara, in care sa va umpleti de nervi, sa asteptati ore ca sa primiti mancare necomandata, in final sa ramaneti nemancat si sa aveti discutii cu un sef de sala arogant si incompetent? Atunci vizitati Biutiful in noua locatie de langa Fratelli (de care apartin).

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank 736julianp
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The restaurant is perfect for a relaxed and cool dinner. The food is good, the service is ok and the atmosphere is quite nice.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2015

A visit to this restaurant in Bucharest was worthwhile. The tacos we very good! The burger was OK and the smaller dishes for appetizers or tapas were very good. I'd recommend this place for a night out. The atmosphere was lively and filled with a younger Bucharest crowd. I'd return to it on another trip to Bucharest.

Date of visit: November 2015