“The sushi is ok”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Although it might be one of the best sushi restaurants in Bucharest, it's not actually great. The service, location and atmosphere are very good. The sushi is not bad but not very good either. The rice is not done properly. I don't think the quality of the food matches the prices.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Excellent food !Nice, cosy athmosphere.
In my opinion this restaurant certainly deserves a much better location in Bucharest, like in a park or in an old house where they can arrange a (japanese) garden also :)
I totally recommend you to take at least one meal at Yoshi. Most probably you will decide to come back :)

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was in this resturant with a friend some days ago,and we eat some sushi,i tried many sushi resturants here in bucharest and i can say this is right now surely the best one. Dont expect to find at Yoshi the best sushi of your life,but surely you will eat good,in a cool athmosphere resturant.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My girlfriend and I ate at Yoshi, they offer teppenyaki, sushi, soups and other dishes. We ate there twice in our stay. We loved the samuri roll and the Tory udon. I recomend it!

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent sushi... and the best Sparus aurata (Dorada with Teriyaki sauce) I have ever eaten. If you like sushi and nice food combinations, Yoshi is a place that should be on your "must" list... The pleasant atmosphere and excellent service make your experience hard to compete with...