“It still works”
Review of Fratelli

Fratelli
Ranked #33 of 137 Nightlife in Bucharest
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Been here recently with a large group of friends. Very crowded, small parking lots, attentive staff and service, very good food and drinks. It is considered one of the best in town, ok for fun, but dated, requires definitely renovations. Indeed they have high standards in regards to clientele and the way they dress, good thing but, it should liaise with the interior too, which again I say is dated.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Fratelli - AVOID !
This Saturday I went to Fratelli . I went to meet up with people I have not seen much to socializing . I had heard it was a super Fratelli local concrete looks like it's for fun , it does not work anyone.
We arrived by car and guess what ? size small enough parking place was already full and the gentleman at the parking entrance directed me to park anywhere in the parking lot left a dark place , I found out then that is not their own space and my car would have been safe in  street . 'm heading towards the entrance of the club in an alley that was once paved , but now potholed and being hard every girl in heels , ( was to remain without heels ) and to top it off a gypsy man asking me moor me money for parking ( " even a pack of cigarettes lady " ... ) , I give 5 lei for fear of scratching the car and leave me thinking that next time I come by taxi. But guess what I see as taxis are not allowed to come to the front of the club, you leave somewhere 300m from the entrance and there must froze up while walking in heels (not far to go , but if you dress like... , it's hot in the club, and heels , it's pretty hard to run up inside) .
Get the wardrobe , the boy tells me there is no free hangers .. go into club, jacket in hand and try to look for my friends ( I said I'm at the bar it's a problem with the booking as we would have messed up the reservations and he hopes to get a table ) , fail to see them because cigarette smoke and crowd ffff large for such a famous club expect to even have good ventilation , or just do not give path of electric current economy :) )
Hall because ... quite small , with a bar situated right in the middle of do not have room to dance - that's why you go to the club to dance ; Instead sofas were very ok ( just the top ) down tray tables but disaster, table 8 persons they say , but I did not place any 3 people , everyone who wanted to go step on your feet, pushed , you could not dance nor to hold a glass in your hand as you risk splashing dress , broken and dirty ashtrays , and waiters spilled ashtray filled with serving tray . I went to the bathroom ... it took a while and when I say something ~ 10-15 minutes minimum to get , to manage to sneak ( an adventure :/ ) as dirty and sloppy as that of a fast food the station. there was no toilet paper in the toilet and no soap at the sink, it's crisis . mess on the floor, do not wash / wipe one from time to time as it happens in other clubs . The music was ok , even DJs have saved the evening.
Prices immense quality and service ... Location: mineral water 15 lei , 15 lei a little cola , a glass filled to the top with vodka and juice ice lei 27 ( actually lei 30 for the rest have never given less than 10 lei, nah we fancy club and we nEVER gET allow and tax receipt so you know how much it cost to get in the old town ) , and when all the ice melts that do not even feel the alcohol , if you drink juice with ice  , shots ... this was interesting ... that any man who is having the best shots at the bar are all that had glass table , sURPRISE ! puts us half shots , I ask the bartender why not make full I say ... if I filled, are lei 20 each and not lei 15  ) ) .
P. S. When you have a big club , where many people come and smoke would need a ventilation system more efficient , do not want to go out in 10 to 10 minutes to get some air like I'm choking . And speaking of smoking ... a respectable club , not scrumeaza down and neither left heel butts on the floor. Too much dirt away from the people it's hard to look for an ashtray to try to not be " peassen" .
I did not say anything to people attending the club since I was disgusted by the club , and the audience is variable (average age over 35-40 years, I think this counts as young girls out there , hoping that they will get their hands on a man old and rich  ) ) , boys realize the wife or mistress / them and the rest in May afflicted maybe looking longingly at the bottle of champagne and girls at tables, but realize that dreams can expect ... " pica something, who knows? .. "  , that being said those who think there going " good people of the city " but they are wrong , " good people " will never be there, maybe only obligation in any event or birthday , they prefer to go elsewhere where they feel respected and will find some services as the bill , which will assure that was not maricica but fff big plus I have not seen anywhere a waiter to count the money and tip in front of customers , it shows how well trained and trained and how much the club is interested in how satisfied their customers and if they go back , can be based on the same fact that everyone we come , we get impaled and some of us will come Since we are no atatde varied and well defined as outside , based on respect and putting the customer at the forefront .
So not liked the club . Do not go , or to any event to be held there, and even if someone invites me to go out with friends in the club . Not worth the reputation , not worth the price . clear ... NO!

4  Thank andreeadesign a
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Fratelli is definitely one of the nicest places for nightlife in Bucharest. The ambiance is very well designed even for the high standards of the clubs in places like Miami and NYC. The crowd appeared nice and well dressed, which means the face control is doing their job well. People were well dressed and well behaved. The music was a bit on the European disco side, but I guess that was to be expected in a country well known for its disco leaning.

The disturbing part was how many people were let in after 1.30am, the crowd became so dense that one cannot even move, let alone dance or socialize in any way. This was valid even for the tables, except the tables next to the walls. The place would definitely benefit from some limit on the number of people inside, and I guess this would even add to the posh. The prices are high, which is good for a club like this.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

It's a really nice place to spend a Friday Night. Nice music ( not super nice ) , nice crew, perfect clientele selection policy (congrats to the management) , perfect ambiance.
The bartenders are the life of the party.
Prices are high BUT within a reasonable limit - it is however the posh-est club in Bucuresti.

Avoid going on Saturdays aftrer 12.30 o clock. You will get stampeded . Saturady is a Fratelli Night so unles you book a table it would be wise not to go.

Caution : security is nice until you cause trouble ; the will "escort" ( a.k.a. beat you sensless) you out of the club if you stir any kind of trouble. POLICE will only give you a 50 euro fine for disturbing the peace.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I've been to Fratelli on a Saturday night when the club was full of people. I didn't really enjoyed the music, but the atmosphere is very nice. I think is one of the best clubs in Bucarest because people really have fun here.