“Amazing Burger and great service”
Review of Voila le bistrot

Voila le bistrot
Ranked #189 of 1,878 Restaurants in Bucharest
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bucharest, Romania
“Amazing Burger and great service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a very pleasant surprise for us, we are from New Zealand and love a good gourmet burger (which was hard to find in Bucharest for the first few years we were here) this was the most interesting flavoured burger that ive ever tried, with incredible homemade bread (it was green I cant remember what was in it but it was so soft and fresh) and the actual meat patty was super tasty, it was a real gourmet flavour! We also had some escargot which was good but I didn't see a little salt pile on my plate and scooped the whole thing up which ruined my appetite for any more! We tried the dessert which was also nice, Im looking forward to going back in the summer to sit on the terrace! The menu is small but everything that was going out looked delicious, if you are fussy you probably want somewhere with more meal options but if you love a good burger this is the place for you!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CTBUC

“Overrated”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went there for lunch on the terrace, but the place didn't really live up to my expectations. We ordered burgers which were served without buns. Instead the meat was placed between two slices of bread. I must admit we were asked in advance if we would accept the recipe "change", but since the only alternative on the menu was pork, we really had no choice. When you have just a few dishes on the menu, not having the right ingredients for all of them is unacceptable.

The value for money is low, there are much better places in Bucharest.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Catalin S
Bucharest, Romania
“tartines are to die for”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The shady and eclectic terrace, guarded by a violet rhinoceros, makes a really pleasant setting for the restaurant. Not to mention that the cakes and tartines are to die for.

1 Thank 612livius
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

OMG! The burgers! I love the house and the atmosphere, plus the terrace is amazing. I always go to Voila when I want to relax and have fun with my best friend.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank diana0201
Bucharest, Romania
“Top quality & fair price !”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I often go to Voilà restaurant as it is very good value for money restaurant. There are no menu of 10 pages but only 1 menu different every day and everything is fresh ! With an average bill below 50 Ron for the menu and drinks, it is a fantastic place to go with a modern design.

A must try !!!!