“Tasty, variety, fresh and healthy!”
Review of City Kebab

City Kebab
Ranked #970 of 1,846 Restaurants in Bucharest
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Tasty, variety, fresh and healthy!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I didn't expect to find something in the old city of Bucharest to meet all my expectations about a kebab - these guys at City Kebab did! The offer is very good and all the ingredients are fresh (also good prices;)- you can choose from different cuisines, personally I recommend Istanbul and Beirut Kebab.

The place looks very cozy comparing to other places in the aria there, and the stuff is friendly, not to mention that they write the number of calories for each product - always go back there with pleasure!

Visited November 2013

“Very nice!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Healthiest kebab in Bucharest! You have the calories for every product and it's a perfect place for vegetarians and those who are on a diet! Healty food and friendly staff! :)

• Visited October 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“MUST GO!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I heard some good friends opened a kebab in Bucharest so I went online to do a virtual tour. Not only I liked what I saw but now I have to go to taste the delicious products and see with my own eyes that friendly place. For sure this is on my "GO list" when I will go to visit Romania.

Congratulations "City Kebab"! Keep up the good work!

Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“City Kebab place to go”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I recommended this place to my friends as it is a very cozy and nice environment with people that are always smile and share with you their good mood. The kebab is simply super tasty and what it is very important for me- low calories ;) It is easy to find this place you cannot miss it , especially leaving the pubs in the morning there will be always an opportunity to knock at City kebab "Is anybody there??? :)" " yes, of course, welcome at any hour " ;)
So if you haven't been there- don't waste you time ;)

• Visited October 2013