“Excellent value for little money”

Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului
Ranked #47 of 167 Hotels in Bucharest
Split, Croatia
“Excellent value for little money”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The hotel is in the center with a nice view of the Parliament. Rooms are spacious and clean, excellent value for 69 Euro a night. Breakfast is good. The only small criticism is empty bar room and a plastic bottle of water is charged Lei 9 = approx 2 Euro, usually in hotels free water. Well I was sleeping, the bed was more than comfortable and large. Had the price been higher rates would give a lower rating. For little money you get a good location and comfortable accommodation. A great proportion invested obtained.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lubinst
Cristea-Ibis, Manager at Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Please allow me to express my thanks for taking time to share with us your feedback after your staying in our property.

We are pleasantly surprised to see that you spent overall a good time at Ibis Palatul Parlamentului, enjoying the hotel facilities.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon,

Respectfully,

Executive Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 6 January 2014

great location and great place, nice view and the price was super good, cheap and the quality was great, nice sheets, nice double room ( big and cousy ), would stay there every time! You could see the palace from my room. There is parking with guard, and safe but its paid, anyway its cheap ( 2 lei / hour ) its worth it, the location is close to city center, we went by car to bucharest and it was great, ibis was close to everything!

Room Tip: double or twin but non-smoker, i had a 3rd floor, great view at the palace
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Cristea-Ibis, Manager at Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to be our guest during your last visit to Bucharest and for your positive feedback posted on TripAdvisor as well.

I am more than satisfied that you took advantage of our good location and our big and nice rooms.

We sincerely hope to host you again in a soon future.

Yours truly,

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I represent the company Suvari , Romania , come to this hotel quite often, reserving rooms for our partners in Turkey. In October we asked our partners for parking at parking guard , who replied that the parking is not free as it is busy ..... , asking him to help our partners are tired and not have time to look for parking on adjacent streets , asked us a tips obviously I agreed that I had notime at that hour .....! Parking is paid anyway but it does not seem normal to be given seats according to tips . Let's say this would not be a big problem but when ever you see us asking us tips , seems to have used it . I saw the badge then it's called Valentin Munteanu . His tone bothered me ,was a lityle aggressively to talk to us clients of the hotel probably he felt disturbed. When I wanted to take luggage from the car I noticed that nobody was guarding the parking place , and yet we are adviced that the parking place is guarded . I'm really sorry about what happened , I want to come to this hotel with our partners but if there encountered such situations , we regret but choose another hotel in the area ! Otherwise it seems ok hotel , the rooms are clean and spacious, staff very friendly reception and the restaurant is always trying to solve the small problems we encountered . Please take the necessary steps to avoid next bad situations to other hotel's guests. Best regards and respect!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Cristea-Ibis, Manager at Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting a feedback after your staying in our Ibis Palatul Parlamentului.
I am so sorry to read that you encountered problems with the parking. Rest assured that after a proper investigation, we took all the necessary measures so that to avoid future occurrence.

We really hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The first impresison you get when entering this hotel, is of a crowded and tight place. The reception desk is very small, and the 2 receptionist couldn`t handle the ammount of people we were there. Anyway, be carefull with the access cards, do not keep them near mobile phones because they get useless and you have to go and make a new one. Rooms are big and tidy, bathroom is clean but what I did not like is that the room window cannot be opened and it lacks fresh air. Another minus is that the walls in general are probably very this because you could hear anything from the bathroom, fron the rooms near of from the hall and elevators. I was luckless enough to get a rooms near the elevator so I coulh hear every time it went up or down and everything pleople were talking. Another thing I was dissapointed with was the food. For a 4 star hotel I was expecting a bigger variety of food at breakfast but that did not happen and neither at luch or dinner.

Room Tip: upper floors and front view of the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Oana G
Dear Madam,

I am very sorry to read that we did not meet your entire expectations and I apologize for this.

I can assure you that your comments have been taken into consideration and passed to the top management for their perusal.

We really hope that you will give us the opportunity to host you back in a soon future.

With best wishes,

Chania Town, Greece
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Very friendly stuff, very clean, hotel in excellent location. It is not very far from the city center and the old town. The hotel is very clean and the stuff vey friendly and helpful. Also the breakfast was quite good with several local goods.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Cristea-Ibis, Manager at Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,