“The most Classy Chinese restaurant”
Review of 5 Elemente - MOVED

5 Elemente
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had an excellent meal there and the food was very tasty. My friends and I enjoyed spending time there also because of the large wine selection, classy atmosphere and good service.

1  Thank AgatheR1

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Best combination of a luxurious location ,excellent food cooked respecting traditional recepies , reasonable prices,great atmosphere .Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I've been there many times and even have their my favourite dishes - like Springrolls or Cui PI milk :)
Great services, delicious food, abundant wine list!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

In my opinion '5 Elemente' is the best chinese restaurant in Bucharest. Very tasty dishes traditional from china, cooked by asian chefs . It was served quickly by carefully staff . I'll come back with pleasure here.

3  Thank Sorin999
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, sharp service. Spring rolls are by far the best I ever had. Also, the only place I could find Asahi beer. One of my favorites, food tastes the same every time. Consistent excellence.

2  Thank Kickassride