“Great hotel”

Ramada Hotel and Suites Bucharest North
Ranked #34 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great hotel! I have really enjoyed staying here. The room was cozy and it had a fresh scent, which is always nice in a hotel. The breakfast has a good variety to choose from, and the waiters are very attentive to your needs. The hotel is situated in a quiet area, close to Bucharest’s largest park, Herastrau. The proximity to the airport is also a plus. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I don't know if it was because of rainy days when I was there or something else, but my stay in this hotel was not the really best remember I will keep...

Rooms are good... but for this price, I hoped that it would be better than just "good"... But it was not the worse thing...

Prices... Oh amazing i discovered that the private parking is not free, even for hotel guests ??? Is it a joke ?? Not really... And if you let your car there, be sure that you don't forget anything inside : anybody can go on this car park... anybody...so, be really careful...

About the restaurant... Interesting... Good foods... Nothing special or exceptional...

The last, but not the least : the staff... OMG... Like the weather when I was there : sad, depressed, bad mood, and not seemed really caring about customers... And at the reception, not better : 30mns for checking out... and it was about 6:30AM, we were only 2 customers... Incredible for this kind of hotel, isn't it ?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Flavia S, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Suites Bucharest North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear guest ,
Thank you very much for the feedback on your recent stay at the Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North. We greatly value each and every guest’s opinion as we continuously work to improve our services. I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely happy with your stay at our hotel . However , I would like to assure you that the paid parking near the hotel is a very safe place , equipped with video surveillance system. You could also benefit of a free parking lot in the hotel free parking area , situated at 100m from the hotel .
I hope that these pieces of information are helpful for you and I thank you again for your valuable review.
I hope we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!
Flavia Sandu

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Although it was just an overnight stay, I couldn't ask for more...it was strategically located close to the airport, nice and clean room, great breakfast. The staff was able to help me with all information I need, how to get to an address in Bucharest. I will come back for sure !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The staff was very friendly,polite and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable with a high quality of decoration and soft furnished. Coffee-making facilities in the room were great. Breakfast was very good,with a large variety of items. Free shuttle to the city center is available based on prior reservations at the front desk. It was very helpful for me. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I needed a place to stay last minute for a night in Bucharest. A friend recommended the Ramada and I'm so glad I stayed there. The staff was phenomenal and extremely helpful. They rushed to get a room ready for me and my friends, despite us checking in so last minute. The room was comfortable, the restaurant is phenomenal and the free breakfast buffet is huge and so delicious. It's affordable and very comfortable. The women that work at the front desk were so kind, answered all our questions, and genuinely cared about our travels. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

An excellent breakfast, good quality rooms, very cheap. Nice and quiet as away from the city centre, and just a taxi ride away. Taxis are so cheap this isnt an issue. Internet connection is fast and reliable. Doesnt serve food late which is a shame for those arriving on late flights.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I travelled to Bucharest to attend a fair and I found this hotel to be perfect for my needs. I mentioned that I am attending the fair and got a very good rate. In addition they offered a free shuttle to the Romexpo fairgrounds and backwards. Breakfast is excellent and the connection to the internet is pretty good (both wired and wireless in the room are free of charge). Some supermarkets like Carrefour and Mega Image are within walking distance from the hotel. Great deal for those attending fairs!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business