“Fantastic hotel”

Ranked #25 of 168 Hotels in Bucharest
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hotel”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed here first weekend of December for two nights. The service is fantastic, staff unbelievably helpful and friendly and the food great. No matter what time or what issue, they will help you and make you feel welcome; I have stayed at other hotels in the city and whilst they show good customer service, it was LBHM's whose welcome felt genuine. A real gem this one, would stay here again without looking at any other and recommend this place without hesitation

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mdell1
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear mdell1,

Many thanks for your excellent review. Short, sweet and to the point, thank you very much. I am going to share with all my team.
Hope to meet you soon again in Le Boutique Hotel Moxa!

Gratiela Badicu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stayed at Moxa at the end of November for 3 nights.
I personally appreciate very much the personal touch of the staff which make's you feel as a guest not " as room number"
We reserve the Executive room very nice and beautiful decorated
Personal advice .....reserve the massage service as well.
We will be back for sure probably on the summer.

Room Tip: Choose the Executive rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GeorgeC987
Dear GeorgeC987,

What a fantastic review, thank you so very much! Happy you had a nice stay with us and thank you for positive comments about our stuff & services.
Looking forward to see you in the summer!

Best wishes!

Oldham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I've stayed previously 4 times at this lovely hotel, and every time, the staff are always friendly and extremely helpful, and regardless of the guest request. the staff are always happy to help. the 4 previous rooms I've stayed in from the standard size to the executive rooms, have all been clean and had all the mod cons and beautifully decorated, but on my recent trip, before my arrival, I put in a request in email to ask to stay in the executive room 906 as I have heard so many good remarks about the room from previous guest, and on my arrival, I was given the executive room 906 and I was stunned to see how large the room was and how beautiful the room was decorated and furnished, all to high standard, like all the rooms I've stayed in previously at Hotel Moxa, and though sometimes the standard size room prices are more appealing to the traveller,i found the standard size rooms on the small size,

Room Tip: I highly recommend executive room 906 or any executive room, because the standard size rooms can be...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank JamesM8
Dear James,

I really thank you again for your 5 star reviews! You are always warmly welcomed in our hotel, we will be happy to exceed your expectation!
We really hope to see you next month!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Was booked into this hotel when on a business trip to Romania. We made a quick stop at the hotel to drop our bags off before heading out to work - we were unsure of the check in times but presumed there would be somewhere to store our bags. My room was not ready and she said it would be 15mins until it was ready but offered me an alternative room which I took. She then told me that she had upgraded my room because of the inconvenience - which was nice - especially when it didn't really inconvenience me all that much!

Room was nice and spacious (deluxe suite) and had windows all around the room which let lots of light in and had a nice scenic atmosphere when it snowed. There was a mini bar and a lovely bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Breakfast was ok - a little bit odd as it included things like olives and tuna salad - would get very boring if you stayed for a long period of time but was fine for our short stay. I also wasn't a very big fan of the restaurant menu but that's just personal choice.

Staff were very helpful and friendly - especially the gentlemen who I presume was the manager. And staff also helped me find an adapter in the early hours of the morning as the ones I had brought wouldn't fit.

All in all a good stay and friendly atmosphere - would recommend.

Room Tip: I was in room 205 and it was nice
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear jaderebecca,

Many thanks for your review and I am very delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to inform you that we already changed the restaurant menu. Will be my pleasure to share your comments with my team.
So, we will be more than happy to visit us again!

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff at the Moxa are absolutely fantastic and the room was perfect for the week I spent there. The staff went out of their way on numerous occasions to make my stay better and deserve many plaudits for doing so. Stefan in particular was a godsend and helped with every annoying request I had. I can't speak highly enough about him and the team there. I'd recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Bucharest, however I've deducted one point purely for getting stung with a huge laundry bill upon check-out. It seems the prices on the in-room sheet were in Euro rather than local currency unlike the minibar, room rates and everything else in the hotel. The laundry prices were more expensive than anywhere else I've seen in the world, so it left a sour taste in my mouth upon checkout, but the staff more than make up for it. Thank you Stefan, Violeta, Cristian and team!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank McRosty
Dear McRosty,

Many thanks for your “Wonderful staff” review. People always make the difference! Referring to prices for laundry, kindly inform you that are in line with all 4 stars hotels in Bucharest.
I am happy to share your wonderful comments with my team!
Looking forward to see you here!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 November 2013

being a tour operator for 28 years I have traveled and stayed at many hotels in many different countries. I have just returned from Bucharest where I stayed at this hotel with my wife, and I would like to say that it was a great experience. I liked the rooms and the cozy athmosfere, but above all I would like to preize the staff who were wonderful. Nothing was to much to ask and everything has been done instantly and with a smile. Highly recomended.

Emil Siminovitch
London, UK

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Rosiori
Dear Mr. Siminovitch,

Thank you for staying at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa Bucharest and for taking the time to review us on tripadviser. I am very glad you had such a wonderful time with us and you appreciate our special stuff and general hotel atmosphere.
We hope you will visit us again soon!

Best wishes,

istanbul
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights it was lovely the location was perfect, it was very clean the staff were very friendly and very helpful (Thank Badic director and chief costi) with places to go the relaxing the breakfast was lovely. We will definitely go back to the same hotel and would highly commend to anyone for a short break The 902 rooms are excellent. very reasonable fee

Room Tip: 902 rooms are excellent
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review! I am extremely happy you had a nice stay with us and you appreciate our friendly and polite staff!
I really hope to see you again soon!