Le Boutique Hotel Moxa
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
  • Restaurant
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$76
US$130
US$87
Hotels.com
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$107
InterContinental Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$143
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$80
Capitol Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$67
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscalea victorieismall gymcorner roomnice terracepleasant hotelquiet streetold townnice bathroomvisiting bucharestdouble roomsmall hotelnice breakfastcity centreromaniadeluxesaunataxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A perfect place to stay in Bucharest. The staff is super friendly, helpful and professional. The best location! Absolutely, 5 stars deluxe hotel! A very recommended hotel!If you visit Bucharest you must be a guest in this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2014

Dear Ido,

Thank you for review! We are looking forward to welcome you back and have another opportunity to pamper you.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had reservation for three nights at Moxa hotel in Bucharest. It was a very good choice because of good location
It is a very clean and nice hotel
friendly staff and very good service. It isn't a fancy hotel but
I'm sure that at my next visit in
Bucharest it will be my choice.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Eli I

Dear Eli,

Thanks for taking the time and sharing your impression with us and many other travelers. We would like also to thank you for being returning guest in Le boutique Hotel Moxa.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The welcome and the service was always amicable, and we were happy to be upgraded to an "executive level". But the room, quite small, was on the ground floor with a busy street outside, unfortunately with construction work going on.

The hotel has got a 1980's feel all over it, and is a bit worn down as well. Small gym and a sauna that worked fine. Breakfast was ok, nothing extra. The hotel although has a good location, and I would rate it as a decent three star hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for Le Boutique Hotel Moxa. We are sorry we did not meet your expectation. Actually our rooms are very spacious and we upgrade you free of charge to an executive one. Kindly inform you that we renovate the hotel façade and also the rooms.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The perfect place to stay when in Bucharest. Any time again, very stylish and super friendly staff and management. Absolutely helpful and professional. 5 stars! secure parking in front of the hotel and healthy breakfast made it perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hohol999

Dear Hohol,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are delighted that your stay with Le Boutique Hotel Moxa was enjoyable.

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

If you're travelling to the hotel from the airport, I suggest pre-booking a taxi! I didn't and got stung for 200 lei (£40) however, travelling back to the airport, I asked the hotel to book me a taxi and it was 111 lei (just over £20).

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel, the room (705) was very clean, exceptionally comfy and also really quiet. The free WIFI worked really well and you connect via the password which is written on your room key. Despite not having a bath, the shower had lots of lovely hot water and it was pretty powerful, there were also toiletries to use as well as a mini bar and a safe.

I was able to check in really quickly and shown to my room which was ready by midday. Being absolutely starving, we ordered some 'double sandwiches' from the menu which were lovely toasted sandwiches and perfect for lunch. During the 2 day stay we also ordered a lot of cocktails - sadly they had run out of certain spirits, so we weren't able to have some, however the ones we did try were brilliant.

Breakfast was fantastic, there was nothing that you couldn't enjoy - the pastries weren't greasy and were really nice and the normal continental breakfast things were also nice. Lots of fruit if you're trying to eat healthy, however even if you are, I'd suggest at least trying the sausages and pancakes :-)

The only negatives (which certainly didn't spoil our stay) were the fact that our room didn't have any natural light. It had a very small window, however that looked out onto a wall and another window (one of the hotel offices?) and if you opened it, you heard a very noisy air con unit - this wasn't an issue for me, as I only slept in the room, however this could prove frustrating if you are planning to spend a lot of time in it.

Also (and this is more funny than anything), the hotel has a lot of channels on the TV... including *ahem* 'adult' channels - in every single hotel I've been to, if I've stumbled across them, they're either encrypted or you have to pay money for them... not this hotel! I was happily flicking through random channels when I came across channel 24. Thankfully I don't have children, however if you're not that keen on that, it could be a bit of a shock.... so beware if you're channel hopping!

It's in a good location, although not totally in the center so you should be prepared to walk for 15-20 minutes to see some of the attractions. I'd certainly stay here again - really, really enjoyed my 2 night stay!

Room Tip: Suggest choosing a room with a window!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Dear Holly,

Thanks for your kinds and details comments and also for the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.