“Great value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #71 of 171 Hotels in Bucharest
Dublin, Ireland
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our friends stayed in hilton, you could trow stone from our studio to hilton, the air con was excelent, strong wifi internet, all appliances working. Lovely quiet area of bucharest, walking distance to everywhere. Argentia organised our airport transport 20 euro and let us in early to our appartment. They were really easy and accomodating on checking out also. A1 accomodation

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank shanleyp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Darwin, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

I booked this online with some trepidation after reading the reviews. This place is really good. I had a large, spacious flat in central Bucharest close to attractions, food and shopping. The building is a bit run down but once you walk around town a bit you find that it all looks like that. I would compare the latter day effect to Bogata, in Columbia. I think it adds to the charm. The interior of the flat was clean and well equipped. The price was cheap and its in a residential building instead of the usual hotel style.
Bucharest was a surprise and Argentia H accommodation was a great place to explore from.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank JackDarwin
Belo Horizonte, MG
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

The hotel is very well located and the staff was very friendly. They helped me a lot after my luggage was missed during the flight. The historic center of Bucharest is 10 minutes far and is wonderful at night, with nice pub`s and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Ricardo303374
Budapest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

I only stayed in Bucharest for a few days, but this central location worked out perfectly for me. I was visiting from the UK for the first time, so requested the airport pick up. It was worth the money. I was met immediately outside the arrivals area, so there was absolutely no confusion. They dropped me off at the door of the accommodation where I was met by another member of the team who talked me through everything in perfect English. I didn't need any assistance once I checked in, but I have no doubt that if I did, the team would have had no problem in helping me as best they could. I wasn't just satisfied, I was blown away by the quality of the apartment. I couldn't recommend it any higher. It was so central that everything was in walking distance, though the metro wasn't too far away either. Thank you so much much for making my first trip to Bucharest amazing, I already want to return, and I will def be staying here again. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Heyits_amy
AgentiaH, Manager at Agentia H Accommodation, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Dear Miss,
Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know we could make your stay in Bucharest so pleasant. We are looking forward to see you next time.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

Realy this apartment company is very good. After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor I decided to book one apartment for me and my girlfrend. The apartments was located just cross the street from the Atheneum and Royal Palace. This location makes your life very easy in Bucharest as you don't need taxi , to any important place you can easly walk. The flat was just renovated ( indeed the building outside is a bit old ) the furniture was brand new , and the people working there are very friendly. They could any to any question we had! I strongly reccommand this place.

Room Tip: We had a back view room. I have a feeling that front view is very noisy in the night.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michael T
Pitesti, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

The agency employees are very helpful, the apartments are clean, modern, with all you need, including the kitchen. They are perfect for both a business trip or a holiday. I just love their flats! And the thing I appreciate the most and which can't be found sometimes even in a 4 start hotel, are the noise-proofed windows - is great to be located centrally and have the silence of countryside.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Armina S
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

I liked very much my short trip to Bucharest and the accommodation was very good. I stayed for two days in February. Friendly staff - they helped me find my mobile phone that I lost in a taxi, they called the taxi Company and found the taxi driver who brought me the phone. Clean apartment, convenient prIce.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business