“Excellent!”

Ranked #92 of 166 Hotels in Bucharest
Biggar, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed here for our first three nights in Romania.
It's perfect!

We were picked up from the airport, the driver was excellent. We were delayed as our bags had been left in Amsterdam & were worried he would have left without us but he was still there waiting when we eventually got out of the baggage area.
The apartment is in an excellent location. Five minute walk to loads of cafés, bars & restaurants. It's also within walking distance of the train station, the peoples palace & the park.

The apartment was clean & very comfortable. There is a small kitchen area that had everything we needed.
We felt safe in the building & with the windows closed (excellent air con) there is no noise from the street outside.

Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Bucharest! :-)

Room Tip: We were in the room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AngieB89

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Tampere, Finland
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed in Bucharest for five days and reserved via internet. Despite the fact that not everything I give 5 stars as nothing proved to be a problem: Our apartment (Bangkok) was having its bathroom fixed on our first day so we were put in other apartment for our arrival night but these things happen, and our luggage was transferred by Agentia. Bangkok itself was very nice, and yes the warm water gave little trouble and there was no stopper in the jacuzzi (so we used sand-filled plastic bag!) but then again we were in apartment in Romania, not on top floor of 5-star hotel in Dubai or something. The location was super, and transfer arranged by the agency worked like charm both ways. Hence, thank you and hope to be your customer once again some time!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tommyan
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have frequently stayed in hotels in Bucharest, but these well-run apartments are a great alternative. - You are living among the real residents of the city, with all the supermarkets and street-life close by at the Piata Amzei, and yet the location is very central, right next to the monumental squares with the Palace/Museum and Ateneu Concert Hall, the Catholic Cathedral, the Lutheran Church, the University of Music and Cismigiu Park. A short walk takes you to the historic Lipscani area, the busy hub of bars and restaurants, but even closer are the pubs and restaurants around Piata Romana. These kinds of juxtapositions are so typical of Bucharest - normal life close to public monuments and tourist zones, and to live in a real apartment becomes part of the experience, different from the artificial environment of a hotel.
The Agentia apartments have the advantage of being serviced efficiently every few days. I was shown around a number of them in addition to my own, for the prospect of returning with a larger group of travellers. They are well fitted out and comfortable. The management is capable and obliging. The Agentia's airport connection service makes arriving and departing very easy, relatively expensive for a solo traveller in comparison with the bus, but worth it for those not familiar with the city. Overall the Agentia H was an excellent and hassle-free experience, and enables you to step out into your Bucharest visit within minutes of arriving.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JRM108
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our friends stayed in hilton, you could trow stone from our studio to hilton, the air con was excelent, strong wifi internet, all appliances working. Lovely quiet area of bucharest, walking distance to everywhere. Argentia organised our airport transport 20 euro and let us in early to our appartment. They were really easy and accomodating on checking out also. A1 accomodation

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank shanleyp
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I booked this online with some trepidation after reading the reviews. This place is really good. I had a large, spacious flat in central Bucharest close to attractions, food and shopping. The building is a bit run down but once you walk around town a bit you find that it all looks like that. I would compare the latter day effect to Bogata, in Columbia. I think it adds to the charm. The interior of the flat was clean and well equipped. The price was cheap and its in a residential building instead of the usual hotel style.
Bucharest was a surprise and Argentia H accommodation was a great place to explore from.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank JackDarwin
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The hotel is very well located and the staff was very friendly. They helped me a lot after my luggage was missed during the flight. The historic center of Bucharest is 10 minutes far and is wonderful at night, with nice pub`s and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Ricardo303374
Budapest
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I only stayed in Bucharest for a few days, but this central location worked out perfectly for me. I was visiting from the UK for the first time, so requested the airport pick up. It was worth the money. I was met immediately outside the arrivals area, so there was absolutely no confusion. They dropped me off at the door of the accommodation where I was met by another member of the team who talked me through everything in perfect English. I didn't need any assistance once I checked in, but I have no doubt that if I did, the team would have had no problem in helping me as best they could. I wasn't just satisfied, I was blown away by the quality of the apartment. I couldn't recommend it any higher. It was so central that everything was in walking distance, though the metro wasn't too far away either. Thank you so much much for making my first trip to Bucharest amazing, I already want to return, and I will def be staying here again. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Heyits_amy
AgentiaH, Manager at Agentia H Accommodation, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Dear Miss,
Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know we could make your stay in Bucharest so pleasant. We are looking forward to see you next time.