I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, since I stayed for about a week there (with a group of 7 people).
I had business at Romexpo which is extremely close to this hotel, since walking distance is about 6-7 minutes and if you absolutely have to go by car it takes about 1-2 minutes.
Rooms are very nice (huge mirrors) and an extremely good bed. Everything was more than fine and the staff was very kind to us. Restaurant was poor in choices, but food OK. There are 2 restaurants nearby (Taverna Sarbului and Casa Doina) that are at walking distance and the food there is VERY good.
In only give 4 point instead of 5 because:
- breakfast staff continually blocked a section of the eating area at around 9.30 (breakfast is until 10) and would not clean the used tables (or would clean them at a very slow pace);
- if the hotel is full, there are some problems with parking spaces since a hotel of this size has only a few places to leave your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amada Plaza Bucharest Hotel is located in the North area of Bucharest, in the business district, 500 metres from the Romexpo Exhibition Centre. It offers free WiFi, complimentary breakfast and free access to the on-site spa. The Vitality Wellness Club is equipped with a heated indoor pool, a dry and wet sauna and an extensive fitness area. A beauty center and a gift shop can also be found at the Ramada Plaza Bucharest Hotel. The cozy rooms, designed to make guests feel at home, are fully equipped with high-tech facilities. A self-controlled air conditioning system and LCD TV sets are some of the facilities of the rooms. The hotel has an events center with 16 conference rooms with capacities from 10 to 400 people. Guests can enjoy international cuisine in the Red Pepper Restaurant, while the La Parc Restaurant provides a mix of Romanian and international cuisine in a traditional ambience with modern elements and live entertainment. Its garden is the perfect place for guests to spend the afternoon or evening. The Bucharest Business Park and other several major office buildings are in close proximity and the Baneasa Shopping City can be reached within a 10-minute drive. From the hotel to the city center there are 4 km and the Henri Coanda Airport is reachable within 15 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Bucharest Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Bucharest Hotel Bucharest
- Ramada Bucharest
- Bucharest Ramada